Men with nose piercings

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Throwing it out there for a rotorburn straw poll. Want moorey's brutal honesty, what do you think of a male with a nose piercing? Through the nostril not septum.

Try hard? Wanker? Gay?

Likely don't care what you guys say and will get it done tomorrow anyway. :behindsofa:

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Looks shit on anyone that gets it, regardless of sex.

Tongue and/or bellybutton only. I don't even like the ears pierced.

I just find it strange that humans put holes in their bodies and hang shiny metal objects off themselves.

Just bizarre.

moorey

call me Mia
Meh. Couldn't give a toss what others think. Nor should you. I got a naval ring about 25 years ago by a med student mate. Wore it for 10 years, only removed for MRI when I broke my neck. Couldn't get it back in 3 months later.
Better than ear stretchers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Throwing it out there for a rotorburn straw poll. Want moorey's brutal honesty, what do you think of a male with a nose piercing? Through the nostril not septum.

Try hard? Wanker? Gay?

Likely don't care what you guys say and will get it done tomorrow anyway. :behindsofa:
skip the nose - it turns into a booger collection point and looks gross. you should get your clit pierced instead.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
imagine when this dude spews!!! holy shit it would be everywhere.

this didn't get derailed much did it???? g-fish, do what makes you happy.

ChopSticks

Banned
for the love of god.... DO NOT NAT !!!

pretty sure its big turn off for most girls (apart from those that are into the whole tattoo/piercing scene...which means you're narrowing your chances :p)

will2

Likes Dirt
It only takes on ring to broaden your horizon and turn into the emo farkwit, with different bits of shit hanging everywhere. Maybe you could get Ti stuff, keep some weight down?

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for the love of god.... DO NOT NAT !!!

pretty sure its big turn off for most girls (apart from those that are into the whole tattoo/piercing scene...which means you're narrowing your chances :p)
I heard he's only doing it 'coz your mum (and girlfriend) like it!

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
*snip*

Just noticed the same image posted above, haha.
That'll teach me for not scrolling past post #3 before replying.

As for the topic at hand, it looks alright on some people, shit on others.
Just get it done, if it doesn't look good/you don't like it... take it out.
What others think is irrelevant.

As for the whole 'girls' thing mentioned, if a girl is going to dislike you based on a simple nose piercing, she's likely not worth your time anyway.
Assuming you're not taken already. :)

Simple as that.

Last edited:

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Looks shit on anyone that gets it, regardless of sex.

Tongue and/or bellybutton only. I don't even like the ears pierced.

I just find it strange that humans put holes in their bodies and hang shiny metal objects off themselves.

Just bizarre.
It's all just decoration and self expression. Same as clothes, hair cuts, BEARDS, cars, jewellery, tattoos. It's all been around as long as the human race.

Personally I have no piercings/tatts as I don't like pain and I'm too tight to pay for it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It's all just decoration and self expression. Same as clothes, hair cuts, BEARDS, cars, jewellery,
Bit different to these examples. Clothes are a necessity for the most part, we then put layers of creativity on top. The others are a mixture of necessity and adornment but none of them involve modifying our bodies and experiencing pain.

Lastly, yeah, it's decoration, expression, old as hills, etc. But that doesn't make it any less strange and bizarre.

Putting holes in our bodies to hang shiny metal objects off. Think about it for a bit.

I had an earring when I was in the teens and I have a tat now.