Menai freeride session

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. I am a weirdo!~

Lets hope the rain f*cks off for Friday.

Haven't been to Menai let alone a ride on the bike in so long I am having withdrawals!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Those tracks are so awesome to ride! Who ever has built them knows a thign or two about quality trail building!
Only problemo is that it isn't shuttle-able, but the push is definately worth it! :D

todd28

Likes Dirt
Ive seen mason gayer. ahahah
Knigge looks like that all the time,,
That last shot moony,.,. wooowww.. ! vedy nice.

Xplor

Likes Dirt
Man, makes me feel so lucky to have them as my local track! I the trailbuilders are honestly the greatest guys, really nice friendly guys. And man those photos are amazing, what lens are you using? Stigma 2.3.f? What mm?

mason66

Squid
for one im not GAY thats just rude

and yes my photos are alway doff , its just the rider

sikkk shot too ,and got sik videos especially the singing from you moony ...

Moony

Likes Dirt
what lens are you using? Stigma 2.3.f? What mm?
haha....sigma f2.8...one is 18-50mm other is 70-200mm

and yes my photos are alway doff , its just the rider

sikkk shot too ,and got sik videos especially the singing from you moony ...
mase...c'mon! your photos are always "doff" ey? haha

and can't wait for the vid...we should get some more footage...and i'll help you edit it on my computer, unless you got your program already.

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
Hey moony the photo's look pretty swveeeeetttttttt, take back what I said bout menai actually makes me wanna go ride there.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great shots Brendon!! really captured the vibe of those trails! those green bikes look hell mad in those photos

Cmon Judd, wanna see the Evil with 40's! Get amongst it!

ademb

Likes Dirt
Some great shots, hows the middle left hand berm riding now? I spent a hour repacking it maybe 6 weeks back, havent had a chance to ride it since cause i fucked my ankle.

We should organise a build day out there in the near future, get the 2 dh trails cleaned up a bit. They are falling into a bit of disrepair.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cleaned up, well tried to clean up the run into the lower rollercoaster...

Sand is all you have to play with really!

Haven't had a chance to check it out again since...

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
WOW! that last pic takin by the phone looks that good! the colours and mostly the DOFF!!!! wow! your pics are average to the pic takin on the phone!!! :):):)