LOST Merida E160 Battery Cover

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
There was one at Stromlo a few days ago too - not much help but just noticed it when I was riding....

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, didn't see the nerang sign in the background without my glasses. Have you got a rough idea on what trails you may have lost it ?
Sorry for another late reply. No idea where I lost it. Did all around pipeline area and rocket frog and dingo. For all I know it might have blown off on the drive home. So annoying.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sorry for another late reply. No idea where I lost it. Did all around pipeline area and rocket frog and dingo. For all I know it might have blown off on the drive home. So annoying.
I rode down China beach at about 4:30 on Monday, climbed out of elevator, then dropped down rocket on the way home and didn't notice anything on the trail. If I get a chance I'll have a quick look through the week again.

Last edited:

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I rode down China beach at about 4:30 on Sunday, climbed out of elevator, then dropped down rocket on the way home and didn't notice anything on the trail. If I get a chance I'll have a quick look through the week again.
Thanks mate. I had a drive out there to see if anyone had picked it up and left it at the park or if it was on the road but couldnt see anything.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Thanks mate. I had a drive out there to see if anyone had picked it up and left it at the park or if it was on the road but couldnt see anything.
One on FB SE QLD?
xts[0]=68.ARBtubLkj3adEvbHeqcxrTePD_EqYZ_23KqVxoitS4vI3MJzppXlcJg2iI8K9UPD0dTMPHxqxNbGwvQ0uRZyY_5tsBZ5fy0q2CjfPwmczFDljX6X0jIxwRNyN-iFvNCZ-6boXjyHOaE3b6PW8dbrOLNsGffwyL0rJo-7j5eNn0d5hbvBcT2ugexGqoYJD4Fk38LTDcXLkgx83vLGmqJlbLOKbmqxkKT8_aVUMX_mjYvgtkKVX9kkt8b-HJZ25xjvoEo2BpGkEds6cKZAt2yPqkCoF7OBmu58tOXy8k523l9xTT4_WjULECicfH86KZu03KWEl3_uenHwzdFFWm9gNw&tn=C-R

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One on FB SE QLD?
xts[0]=68.ARBtubLkj3adEvbHeqcxrTePD_EqYZ_23KqVxoitS4vI3MJzppXlcJg2iI8K9UPD0dTMPHxqxNbGwvQ0uRZyY_5tsBZ5fy0q2CjfPwmczFDljX6X0jIxwRNyN-iFvNCZ-6boXjyHOaE3b6PW8dbrOLNsGffwyL0rJo-7j5eNn0d5hbvBcT2ugexGqoYJD4Fk38LTDcXLkgx83vLGmqJlbLOKbmqxkKT8_aVUMX_mjYvgtkKVX9kkt8b-HJZ25xjvoEo2BpGkEds6cKZAt2yPqkCoF7OBmu58tOXy8k523l9xTT4_WjULECicfH86KZu03KWEl3_uenHwzdFFWm9gNw&tn=C-R
I hope it is. I have applied to that group but can’t see it until then.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spoke to the importers and they have 50 spare covers coming in. I think that's nuts when you consider it only fits the 2020 models not the 2021.

Looking at the cover the designers tried to be too clever with the attachment method where a metal plate half slots into a metal knob under the plastic latch. I made a piece of plastic to fit under the existing parts and help screw the cover in place. Looks neat and should work pretty good now.