Miiine!

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
way to put your hands all over the lens doofus. i hope your not planning to ride those things are you?? They shouldn't even be outdoors.

:wink:

S.

ex offender
kalem said:
i think he got some custom guards made up in exchange for some 'favours' ->
ahaha the guards were originally the way you can see em in the second pic (black with flame stickers), but they looked gay (you can't tell from the pic but they looked shoddy as) so I ripped the stickers off and sprayed it red :D

CHEWY: The Trailstar is currently my XC bike. When I put the seat down, it turns from my XC/road bike into my jump/thrash bike :)

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
nICE bro. What guide ya running on the norco? Is that an Aireal on the star? What forks on the star?

S.

ex offender
j5ive said:
nICE bro. What guide ya running on the norco? Is that an Aireal on the star? What forks on the star?
The chainguide is a custom made one. Yeah that's an aireal on the DMR, the forks are DMR Sidekick rigids.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Nice bikes Steve!

Too bad your fat fingers ruined the first picture :lol:

Jokes ;)

C ya!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What did i tell you about taking still pics Steve ? Get a bloody video camera ya co-ord.

And damn, thats a nice looking guide on ya tank...er..um....i mean Norco. :wink:

S.

ex offender
What the hell are you talking about, video cameras?

The guide is pretty shit, I'm changing it out for a MRP shortly. The bashguard is weak and bends all the time, and the chain always falls off and it's really noisy. Did I mention it's weak?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
2EaSy2 said:
i like the norco
i dont like gravedigging....

and for a matter of fact, he doesnt have that bike anymore and the trialstar is WAY WAY different....