MiniMuddies kids DH race.

moorey

call me Mia
She’s already got a spitty...I have that small 180mm patriot if she decides to do more DH.
Was an awesome day. Where else can kids on tiny bikes (even Balance bikes) get to experience the red mist under full race conditions? :p

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Any young rider who wanted one, was assigned a mentor (seasoned club riders aged mainly 13-16) during practice, to ride down with and get support from. Most also had them, or a parent follow them down on their race run. Such a cool day for all.
Shippet of Quinn’s winning run.
http://instagr.am/p/Bwyvd-uB7Mss0rbJU-rTkJBHoBZqK5SLCrtpMo0/
I want to like this to the power of a billion.

My 3.5 year old got his first taste of a skate park on Sunday and I would love to het him into something like this.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It was a wicked day, massive smiles on all the wee people's faces. Couldn't believe how fast some of those kids were flying down, must have been from the shorter wheelbase and lower centre of gravity right?

And those first couple of podiums were a hoot, kids barely reached the presenters knees so much guts in such little packages!

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thankfully you do both, because I like to ride and be rude to shuttle operators after a half assed run

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk