MirraCo. landed, bar the limited's

naz

Criminally Inane
the lineup is out. and now are the bike, 90 bikes have landed. just wait a month or so before the limiteds come out. come out.

www.mirrabikeco.com

trek usa (or whichever adjoining country also distributes trek) are the disributors. exp september or so before they land here and a bit later on for the blend limited edition/black pearl limited edition, and if you want on get onto your local trek dealers, numbers are fuckin limited. woot.

Last edited:

naz

Criminally Inane
all you mountain bikers think yourr sooo coool.

:p

johnny i bled your brakes with cats piss. ;)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Man! I want a retro mag! I have no idea how they perform, but i wanna build up an old race bmx with mags, but want u-brakes like that

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Awesome to see Millers coloney gear getting a spot up.

Appart from that and the 12" pitty, the range isn't very exciting. Hello graphic design? just looks like they used GTs old graphics.

Ryan

Radministrator
j5ive said:
Awesome to see Millers coloney gear getting a spot up.

Appart from that and the 12" pitty, the range isn't very exciting. Hello graphic design? just looks like they used GTs old graphics.
One of my good riding buddies from uni has scored a job as Colony's chief 3D design / AutoCAD / Solid Works person, I doubt he could be more stoked than to see some of the parts he designed on the MirraCo completes...what a pinner.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Pretty sure I've met the lad. He dropped in up here one arve. Cool job indeed. Especially if colony goes nuts like I predict. On related news we've conned clint to race our next dh race up this way. Should be a laugh!

LeonDanger

Likes Bikes
Mirraco have some very promising completes and are said ot be great value. He took alot of the Haro staff with him when he left.

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YEEW..for millnar! getting Colony of to a good start! everything looks awsome! but its still mirra..