Missing Link above the Queenstown Bike Park!

natskis

Likes Bikes

Just got back from a trip to Queenstown with the brother in law for his 40th.
What a great place to ride!

This is a vid of us riding back down the Missing Link Trail above the Queenstown bike park.
What a CRAZY ride/walk/push up the mountain to get up to the Saddle.

This was the first trip using the GoPro for mountain biking so the aspect was wayyy too low.
But that trail had some amazing scenery :)

natskis

Likes Bikes
Suuuuch an awesome place to ride. Done two Tranznz’s. Always a highlight there.
Watch any of the National Champs DH?
Sadly no, I flew out the week before McGazzafest (RIP) and the DH Championships.
Really wish I could have stayed.

Hot damn, love Queenstown...now to just go back to ride rather than for the snow :D
That's the hardest part... I've always just gone down for the snow but OMG the riding is amazing!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Just got back from a trip to Queenstown with the brother in law for his 40th.
What a great place to ride!

This is a vid of us riding back down the Missing Link Trail above the Queenstown bike park.
What a CRAZY ride/walk/push up the mountain to get up to the Saddle.

This was the first trip using the GoPro for mountain biking so the aspect was wayyy too low.
But that trail had some amazing scenery :)
That looks awesome.
Seen a few videos from NZ where the scenery is out of this world. Would love to get over there one day.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
actually nicely filmed I got a really good perspective on the pitch and technical standard .
Well done on the exposed bit you just have to focus on the track in front and not worry about the rest.

natskis

Likes Bikes
That looks awesome.
Seen a few videos from NZ where the scenery is out of this world. Would love to get over there one day.
Yeah, put it on the list. It's amazing.
So much riding to do over there!

actually nicely filmed I got a really good perspective on the pitch and technical standard .
Well done on the exposed bit you just have to focus on the track in front and not worry about the rest.
Thanks mate. I feel like some of it was too low. But it's all learning how to use the GoPro.