mobile phones

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Mobile phone Aaaarrrggghhh.My nokia is curently blowing bubbles on the bottom of the local claypit!!!!

Managed to skim it 4 times though.

notobe

Likes Dirt
Just like the one out of the first Matrix movie, its awesome its got the slide out face thingy that covers the buttons and the little roller bar and a big display.

G

but do you know its not real. Its a computer generated phone. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE MATRIX IS?

wombat

Lives in a hole
5110. Old and big but I don't give a shit. These little phones are a crock, they don't even reach half the way from your ear to your mouth! I tried using a friends 8210 (or some little one) to send a message, and I couldn't, my thumbs kept hitting multiple buttons! Luckily she's small though, so she can use it. I just know I'd lose one of those things though, they're just too small.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
8250.......i'm not much into phones though, i'd much rather meet ya at the pub for a beer and a chat. Actaully thats about all i use my phone for........
Gutty: hey Benno, whats do'n ?
Benno: bugger all how bout you ?
Gutty: Just heading down the palmy(palm court hotel)....You Keen ?
Benno: Yeah, i'll be about 20 minutes though.
Gutty: no worries, see ya there.......click.

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
8855, the thing is a good phone being metal it stand up to things better (dropping it when your pissed)

My mate just bought a Sony phone that has Tony Hawk Skating on it, the thing looks cool. He has the screen saver from the other thread on it (Matrix).

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Last August on my birthday I absolutely trashed my phone...Ericcson T28.
Have been without one now close to a year and actually like it.

I'm either in my office or our riding so it's not hard to get a hold of me...if you know where to look!

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gregg said:
I just have a 3315. I only need something that allows me to send and receive calls and messages. Phones with in-built camera's are just stupid novelty add ons in my opinion. If you want to take a photo, buy a proper digital camera that takes an awesome quality image, not these dodgy pixelated jobs.
Crap quality? Dude, have you seen those things? Doctors are taking photo's of X-rays, and then sending them to other doctors for different opinions. I don't know much about camera's, but I do know that a camera has to be farkin good to take a clear photo of an X-ray.

Ghost

Likes Dirt
sxereturn said:
Gregg said:
I just have a 3315. I only need something that allows me to send and receive calls and messages. Phones with in-built camera's are just stupid novelty add ons in my opinion. If you want to take a photo, buy a proper digital camera that takes an awesome quality image, not these dodgy pixelated jobs.
Crap quality? Dude, have you seen those things? Doctors are taking photo's of X-rays, and then sending them to other doctors for different opinions. I don't know much about camera's, but I do know that a camera has to be farkin good to take a clear photo of an X-ray.
There's no way I'd allow that Doctor to touch me dude.

Compared to my digital camera, those phones take some grainy shots. Nothing more than an expensive gimmick.

trobb

Likes Dirt
I got a nokia 3315. it rocks, when i bought it i had $100 worth of free crdit. christmas 4 me, boo yea!!!