mobile phones

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, I gotta agree with Gregg here, the cameras in these phones are pure novelty. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes before they're completely banned too.....

fastrider gus

super huck
i have a smashed up 5110 with a carbon cover.. i had it in my pocket when i had a big spill and i broke it.. sticky tape to the rescue!!! :lol: :lol:

wombat

Lives in a hole
fastrider gus said:
i have a smashed up 5110 with a carbon cover.. i had it in my pocket when i had a big spill and i broke it.. sticky tape to the rescue!!! :lol: :lol:
Hahaha, my boss's old phillips shook itself to bits when he rode the oaks with it in his seatpack. It was held together for almost 6 months with stickytape.

G

HAHAHAH OMG CLASSIC!!! sticky tape saves everything phones, chains, handlebars, disc rotors :p

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
nokia 2100 is what i got. it's such a chicks phone i reakon, but it still seems to work.

small bright colours good for niteclubs

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got my dad's hand-me-down.
Siemens SL45. Wait for it.......It's got a picture of an angry sperm on it
:lol:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmmm, spam or no spam.....anybody use that smspup thing? is it legit? or do you get constant ad sms's?

fastrider gus

super huck
shameless plug...
i hate SMS's... you just cant stop sending them and it ends up wasting all your freakin money!! AAAH!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sms pup's legit, i love it. my personal opinion is that seeing as it's free and i get to send free sms' it's all good.

MrPlow

TMBC
6610 I win :lol: the best thing is the colour screen and the calander feature (I have no memory) that talks to my notebook outlook programme. The FM radio and hands free are kul too.
Case is weak as piss though :( and still just a phone dudes, not a mtb.
and digital camera 6mpixel with unlimited video with sound.
What about computers?
notebook or chunky?

stewyg

Likes Bikes
the cameras on the back of the phones well it depends on how u look at it, i know people who can still use the grainy shots to get their point across, although they'll be banned soo anyhow. They are laready banned in some public swimming pools etc.

as for me, i have my bros old 3210, excelent phone, farkin duriable, i stood on it, dropped it, and it still goes. Best thing about them is that theres still so many of them around, i can swap components with a mate (case, battery etc) if need be.