Mobile Rotorburn browser?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Much better, thanks. Now I can go back to not working during the day, phew!

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I know my phone isn't the most up-to-date thing, but the new forum platform is totally fucked and I can't get on here to any useful degree by non-desktop means. The old version worked perfectly fine.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know my phone isn't the most up-to-date thing, but the new forum platform is totally fucked and I can't get on here to any useful degree by non-desktop means. The old version worked perfectly fine.
How old? I'm running a Sony I've had for about 4 years.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Once I got my head around the new layout, I've found the new platform for mobile browser heaps better than the old one. Using Chrome on an Android One device.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
How old? I'm running a Sony I've had for about 4 years.
Mine's maybe a couple of years older. But it's pretty damn annoying when something that worked perfectly fine one minute is completely fucked the next (yes, it did happen that fast!) because some peanut changed the background colour of the host platform.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mine's maybe a couple of years older. But it's pretty damn annoying when something that worked perfectly fine one minute is completely fucked the next (yes, it did happen that fast!) because some peanut changed the background colour of the host platform.
Yes the light switch fail hurts. I'm impressed by your phone's longevity.