Mod Read: what to post / what not to post

bbspecial

Likes Dirt
can the Mods please define what is suppost to be posted in the Newbie section i can see already that there hav been a couple of thread locked as well as a number of random topics that belong else where.

can you put up a post of what is acceptable and what is not before all the newbies get i)annoyed / sacred of us for telling them where they should post ii) banned.

Ivan

Eats Squid
I would have thought that "newbie central" would be a place to post an introduction of yourself, seeing as there is pretty much a forum for everything else you can think of.

Who you are, where you live, what bikes you have, what kind of riding do you enjoy, why you joined the forums etc..........

mongoosedh

Banned
Read the rules, that will define what and what not you should post.

As for what to say in here, just use some common sense, the whole forum has different sections for different things so just post in there. This is a place to introduce yourself rather than the 5 threads a week of "Hi, I'm new here". Here you can say who you are, what type of riding you like and maybe what you ride. You do not ask questions like "how 2 bild norfshore traks good?//" or other stupid jargon that has been asked many times before.

Just look around for a bit before you start posting.