AM Mojo Geometron G15

BB1

Likes Dirt
Quick update... have the shock fettled now that I read the manual and worked out what was closed and what was open! Loving the back end, running Mojo initial setup but no need to change anything for the time being.

Second finding - damn this thing is quiet. I love a silent bike.

Third finding - took it on a 32km loop on my local, relatively flat, not very exciting tracks. And it was still fun to ride, didn't feel like I was pushing a DH bike around which was what I was afraid of.

Changing the tyres to 2.5's F&R to go full enduro mode, will see how it changes its demeanour.

datnat

Likes Dirt
Very keen for the long term review and Derby race report. I have a G16 which I picked up recently and I am loving it so far. It was very hard to decide between it and the pole, but the fact it could take a triple crown fork and 175mm rear shock sold it for me.

I am loving it so far, but I have started thinking that maybe the front end is a little lower than I would like (160mm currently). The stack height is significantly lower than the Pole Machine for example, have either of the 2-3 geometron owners here felt that and perhaps tried a 50mm bar or something to counter it?
Am running quite a few spacers to allow adjustment, started high, have since dropped 1 spacer (10mm), combined with 25mm rise bars and 29er front feels great.

@BB1 - funny how the more time spent on the bike, the more it makes sense...

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
Very keen for the long term review and Derby race report. I have a G16 which I picked up recently and I am loving it so far. It was very hard to decide between it and the pole, but the fact it could take a triple crown fork and 175mm rear shock sold it for me.

I am loving it so far, but I have started thinking that maybe the front end is a little lower than I would like (160mm currently). The stack height is significantly lower than the Pole Machine for example, have either of the 2-3 geometron owners here felt that and perhaps tried a 50mm bar or something to counter it?
I had a Nicolai G13. I loved everything about it except for the very low stack height. I tried a few work arounds but in the end, it's pretty much the reason I sold it. I now ride a Pole Machine and the stack height is right where I like it.

Reactions: Zaf

BB1

Likes Dirt
I had a Nicolai G13. I loved everything about it except for the very low stack height. I tried a few work arounds but in the end, it's pretty much the reason I sold it. I now ride a Pole Machine and the stack height is right where I like it.
I saw the Factory Pole bikes down there, they are a work of art! I like what they are doing. If the bushmaster had been released while I was looking I'd have been seriously tempted.