Monarch RL shock upgrade options

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New bike has a rockshox monarch rl shock MM tune, it feels really progressive and very hard to get full travel. Has a debonair can and no red rubber rings in it..
Judging by it’s price and it’s features it’s appears to be a low end shock, I’m not familiar with the monarch line up what is a good upgrade in their range?
Going on a 130mm on a trail bike.. There so many adjectives in their model names.. RT3? Is that an upgrade or am I just getting three high speed compression setting and the damping the same?
Lastly do I need to upgrade it or can I tune it somehow?
Thanks

Flow-Rider

Burner
I can't give you an opinion between Rl and RT3 because I've only owned the RT3 but I thought it was alright, not as good as my Float x or CC Inline. You might be too light for the shock, other than letting some air out, removing volume spacers or paying to get it tuned really not much else to adjust. One thing that I did notice with the RT3 when I first bought it, was that it had really tight seals.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sag is ~33% anymore and it’s pedal strike galore. Frame is 2019 Intense primer, has a strong pedalling platform; JS tuned VPP linkage.. think it has lots of antisquat?
I’m 100kg geared up, have read the larger debonair can isn’t great for heavier riders?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And yes the seals were super tight when I first got it, have 200km on it now and it moves nicely but ramps up super hard.. With air out of shock it still feels like it ramps up when moving the rear linkage..

Flow-Rider

Burner
And yes the seals were super tight when I first got it, have 200km on it now and it moves nicely but ramps up super hard.. With air out of shock it still feels like it ramps up when moving the rear linkage..
It might be worth removing the air can and seeing if it's over full with grease and or oil, mine blew through the travel like no tomorrow and I'm lighter than you.