Mont 2016 - free entry for male over 40 - social team of 6

preemo

Likes Dirt
Hi, due to injury we have lost a rider and are looking for a male over 40 to join our team of 6.

We are a social team that rides non-stop, but not for sheep stations. We want someone who is relaxed and can have some clean fun. If you are interested email me on primodg@hotmail.com

take care.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I just realized, as I sent the email, that it's this weekend. That's cool, I can scramble and get my shit together in time if they're keen to have me on board.

moorey

call me Mia
I just hope that in the tragic event that it gets washed out and cancelled, your protest and tirade at the organisers exceeds old Norms.
Would love to do this one day.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hoping to hear if I got a spot in the all star line up soon as I'll have to scramble to get my kit sorted and food, some spare tyres/tubes, etc. tomorrow.

And Moorey, if it gets rained out I'll disregard the fact that it's not me forking out for entry and hire Norman as my rep to plead my case of persecution.

moorey

call me Mia
Hoping to hear if I got a spot in the all star line up soon as I'll have to scramble to get my kit sorted and food, some spare tyres/tubes, etc. tomorrow.

And Moorey, if it gets rained out I'll disregard the fact that it's not me forking out for entry and hire Norman as my rep to plead my case of persecution.
I'm now doing a rain dance.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Well, total radio silence here and on email suggests that this ain't happening. Easy come, etc., etc.

moorey

call me Mia
Well, total radio silence here and on email suggests that this ain't happening. Easy come, etc., etc.
Getting peoples hopes up. Thats a paddlin. M[video=youtube_share;ZXQR-cPXlmY]http://youtu.be/ZXQR-cPXlmY[/video]

preemo

Likes Dirt
Sorry Johnny - was expecting an email and never saw it....I've messaged you with my number the slot is still open. I'm kicking myself for not coming back and checking the thread