Mont 24 advice

Klips

Likes Dirt
Make sure you have a really good look in the unclaimed riders section if you're buying photos. I found more of my missus in there than she was originally tagged in, including a few with her tagged as a man (which, for a petite 5'3" girl with bright pink hair is an achievement!).

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bought the value pack. Got 24 photos without searching for more.. Can't be fucked lol.. Happy with most. A few shit ones though. Bound to happen with remote triggered cameras

BLKFOZ

Likes Dirt
Wearing the wrong jersey, hopefully the boys don't notice.
I always look like a goober in riding photo's.........
At least I'm still smiling, cause that's what it's all about.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
I was speaking to one of the blokes in the office who did the race, he had a otb moment
at night on a switch back section, he thought he'd caught his front wheel on a tree root
which caused him to crash, but it turns out another punter clipped his rear wheel, the punter
posted up on Facebook, that he hoped the guy from team Gu that he ran into was okay and he was
very sorry. .........
I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard when he told me, :pound:

moorey

call me Mia
What are people riding?

I'm assuming that the elite will be on 100mm/HTcarbon race weapons, but everyone else?

Does the average punter prefer the dually?

I'll be on my trail bike (due to limited choice) which feels a bit old school now days, with my 125mm 26" Dual Sus. (Santa Cruz Nickel)
ditched the dropperpost, swap to lighter wheelset/tyre, squeeze bit more air in sus, cross fingers.
140r/160f. Dropper. Decent tyres.
Always go full retard.

thatsnotme

Likes Dirt
140r/160f. Dropper. Decent tyres.
Always go full retard.
Last couple of years 3 of our 6 man team ride 26" bikes, 150-160mm front and rear...and consistently smash the 29er riders in the team running 120mm duelies. Comes a time every Mont where willingness to drag yourself out of bed to go ride a night lap makes a heap more difference than what you're riding. For us plebs just riding to be part of the whole thing, attitude trumps gear every time.

thatsnotme

Likes Dirt
wait...what?
my interest? I declared I have none, don't know the event crew and am 99.9% sure I will never get to one of their events.
I will also never ride those trails, but am glad they were saved from the massacre that would have ensued.
Haha, just found this comment in the post. Jeez I hope you haven't jinxed this years event. I'm still holding out for that 0.1% chance!