more photo's, what do you guy's think?

Tim

Likes Dirt

Dirt Jump's at Coffs Habour, these suckers are big.

Profile shot of a different but just as big jump.

My mate just as he decided to bail...that's gonna hurt.

This is me at the last state round at Orimbah, this was decent road gap, i have posted other photo's of it before.

Tim

Adi

It's my birthday!
Wow sweet pics, I am no expret at this or anything, but a bit more light in the first three pics would make them heaps better.

Sweet angles too :D

Keep up the good work 8)

Tim

Likes Dirt
photo's

yeah it was extreamly dark at the jump's and i had to speed the shutter speed up heaps to get a half reasonably clear picture.... basically bright and blurry or dark and half decent... :) and i did'nt take the last one as i'm in shot, my mate just used my digital camera on point and shoot mode for that one, pretty good considering.

Tim

fastrider gus

super huck
niiiice man! that bail pic is good! i was thinking, "woah, big no-footer.. i dont think he's gonna make it!" then i saw the bail thing..
very cool

Tim

Likes Dirt
pic's

yeah it's a Craftworks Rail, he's acctually looking to sell it frame only, so if anyone is interested in the Sydney area send me an email, i dont think he wants much for it either mayeb $300 .. maybe less...

Tim

Tim

Likes Dirt
sure was looked harder than the road gap though, even a 13 somthin year old kid did it, 2 guy's on a hardtail did it, and so did some hopeless masters rider :)

Tim