more Tassie

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Keep in mind that was back in 2017 when he was here (from memory?) - trails won't be in quite as good shape. From what i've been told, Trouty for example is far rougher & chopped out around the chutes where the dirt has been washed out over the years.
Ah fair enough, if I did take the ht then I'll be packing inserts!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I watched the videos by BKXC
Just looked at his vids, not really very representative of current trails IMO. Flow Mountain Bike have a lot of good videos from memory.

Go to YouTube and search 'Derby Tasmania', then click on the filter icon and sort by upload date.

You get everyone's videos rather than sorted by popular/subscriber or whatever, some good shooting and editing on there. You get to see the latest trail conditions too. You need to filter through the crap too...

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Just looked at his vids, not really very representative of current trails IMO. Flow Mountain Bike have a lot of good videos from memory.

Go to YouTube and search 'Derby Tasmania', then click on the filter icon and sort by upload date.

You get everyone's videos rather than sorted by popular/subscriber or whatever, some good shooting and editing on there. You get to see the latest trail conditions too.
Good point, Flow was good but seemed a bit sponsored.

ozzybmx

This bloke has done full runs of each trail a month ago, slowly and looks decent footage but FFS WHATS WITH THE HELMET STRAP on this one.

From 30 seconds in is unwatchable but click on his channel for other ones that look ok, no knar but shows the trails pretty well.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
@Isaakk does good video. IBC is his channel. Cruises down stuff to give you a good look at the trail. Quiet, semi informative chat, which I really enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

binner

Hath shat hymself
Keep in mind that was back in 2017 when he was here (from memory?) - trails won't be in quite as good shape. From what i've been told, Trouty for example is far rougher & chopped out around the chutes where the dirt has been washed out over the years.
trust me trouty is nothing like 3 yr ago

ozzybmx

trust me trouty is nothing like 3 yr ago
^^^That is the truth

@Isaakk does good video. IBC is his channel. Cruises down stuff to give you a good look at the trail. Quiet, semi informative chat, which I really enjoy.
Did someone not buy Minlaks Hero9 not so long ago... same person my have spent 2 weeks riding in Derby only a few weeks back ? Where's the Rockmoose Productions ?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
^^^That is the truth

Did someone not buy Minlaks Hero9 not so long ago... same person my have spent 2 weeks riding in Derby only a few weeks back ? Where's the Rockmoose Productions ?
I went to Derby to ride, not be a fillum pro-juicer. Didn't even pack my beret or megaphone.

Quiet on set.

Aaaaaaand action.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk