MotoGP 2019

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty interesting race as far as finales go, not great racing per se, but both contenders nearly crashing out within a few minutes of each other, what are the chances? Not sure what was going on with Lorenzo, was he pacing Dovi or saying fck it to team orders. He may well be a contender in 2018. Good to see Pedrosa get aggressive and take the win from Zarco.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Was a great start to the year. No run aways and good battle for the top ten. Be an interesting year, I can see Lorenzo back in the picture, starting to get his head round the Ducati. Good to see Rossi have pace straight out of the box, Marquez is just a freak and dovi was straight on song. Will be good to see how quickly Miller can adapt but showed good pace and was able to find pace right through testing. Bring on moto gp 2018

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep I did, just a little CBF atm. The pack does seem closer compared to previous years, but it's v.early days. 2 things on reflection, if Vinales had got his head screwed on earlier it may have been a different ending as he seemed to be flying (can't find useful stats to back that up), and Bautista & crashlow finished a race! holee sheet.

Next race: Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina, Apr 6-8

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Holy shit!
That was one of the craziest gp's I can remember.
Marquette lost the plot.

Loved the Zarco/Rinns/Crutch low racing at the front - seriously tricky conditions.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's amusing to watch this unfold, but it cannot go unpunished whether it's in or out of the current rule set.

But it is interesting that he's finally inside Rossi's head, my my how the tables turn.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some have argued he never repented or changed, just got fast enough nobody has ever been around to bump into. I.e. putting him at the back of the grid will not only do nothing but more likely will give him another opportunity to do it all again. So its gonna take more than that to change #93.

stirk

Burner
Only just caught up on the highlights, and wow, Marquez has some dodgy mid corner moves for sure and a few in the one race, riders make mistakes but what he did was from error of judgement likely fuelled by the red mist. I've never like Marquez, always thought he was a bit of a douche, this last race and what he said after the race just proves it.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Miller was ripped off for being the only one to make the right tyre choice! He should have had way more of a lead than what they gave him.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Miller was ripped off for being the only one to make the right tyre choice! He should have had way more of a lead than what they gave him.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Miller would of won the race. They should of started the race and make them all pit to change tyres. Was an eventful race thats for sure

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The new motor certainly seems to have solved a lot of the last couple of seasons problems for Honda.

Be interesting to see how the Yamaha/Ducati (I guess even Suzuki now they've got concessions back) fare once they're all back in Europe.

Marquez was silly in Argentina, pushing to try and win it I reckon and just unplugged the brain. Good for the championship I guess. Keeps everyone a little more equal. He's still in a league of his own though.

Out of interest, anyone know a decent way to stream WorldSBK? Seems like they've still got some tight racing happening, not just nurse the tyres for ~18 laps, and race for 3...

expected result, how MM held onto the bike after hitting that patch of gravel is incomprehensible.

When he aint being a dick on the track, and he is so joyful after winning a race I really find it hard to dislike him.

As for the other three, just what the championship didn't need.