MotoGP 2019

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes but because he's a competitive prick, more than most on the grid, and that is part of his riding style (although usually clean). DP would have known that.

Anyway, "that's racing"

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, Dorna and all other riders have all effectively agreed that MM will be fcked if he does do something like that as he is a repeat offender.

Edit: Dorna ffs

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm old but at least I'm not extinct!

Watch JL take another holeshot and see the concern for others position. If success was measured on that he'd be a winner, alas it is not and he shares point with kallio.
Quoting myself as JL took another holeshot (after cota, jerez and france) and sustained to victory! And some good racing in Moto2.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Was an ok race. Wish miller didn’t crash would of been good to see his pace. Jl didn’t destroy his tyres early and was a deserved win. I enjoyed the moto 2 race more though, good close racing.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I enjoyed the race, I was barracking for JLo, it was great to see him so stoked
Me too.

I hope he keeps it going.
Can’t see it happening, alas.

The problem is that Márquez is by far and away the best rider in the world at the moment, while weirdly also being the worst behaved rider in the the world. He is a sublime incredible arsewipe all at the same time.

Last night I rejoiced when he binned it, but at the same was absolutely amazed at his incredible ‘never say die I can save it’ approach, leaving the blackest of blackies, while going down. He is a god.

Anyway, it’s all good. I was sorta hoping Valentino would outdo Giacomo, but it’s not gonna happen unless Márquez hurts himself.

I’m getting too old now, but geez I’d love to get my knee down again. Honestly it is the best fun you can have with your pants on.

Me too.

Can’t see it happening, alas.

The problem is that Márquez is by far and away the best rider in the world at the moment, while weirdly also being the worst behaved rider in the the world. He is a sublime incredible arsewipe all at the same time.

Last night I rejoiced when he binned it, but at the same was absolutely amazed at his incredible ‘never say die I can save it’ approach, leaving the blackest of blackies, while going down. He is a god.
I didn't mean JLo winning the whole enchilada, just mixing it consitiently at the pointy end.

I want to like MM, I'm a Honda fan with a lust for ducatis, but seeing him pull moves like he did on petrucci makes it so hard.

His talent and commitment is undeniable.

Minlak

custom titis
I didn't mean JLo winning the whole enchilada, just mixing it consitiently at the pointy end.

I want to like MM, I'm a Honda fan with a lust for ducatis, but seeing him pull moves like he did on petrucci makes it so hard.

I haven't kept up with all the young people lingo and when I first read this (I dont pay much attention to moto gp anymore but actually saw the end of this race) I was very confused as to why Jennifer Lopez was now racing :)

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

I like him for the rider he is.

Back in the day, I thought Ayrton Senna was the bad guy and Alain Prost was the innocent. I admired both for their genius but liked Prost.

With age comes a more pragmatic view of things but sometimes a greater knowledge develops as well. I have since learned that Prost was the master manipulator and Senna severely misunderstood. Both were greats of the sport but Senna, for me, was the .

I haven't kept up with all the young people lingo and when I first read this (I dont pay much attention to moto gp anymore but actually saw the end of this race) I was very confused as to why Jennifer Lopez was now racing :)
When she gets in front other riders struggle to pass that ass !!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Lorenzo coming into Repsol Honda like...
jorge-lorenzo-saat-dani-pedrosa-andrea-dovizioso_20180507_085139.jpg

Honestly not sure how I feel about this. Hope he can deliver the same mental consistency he displayed back when he was winning championships with Yamaha. Will be interesting to see how bike development progresses. He may either help solve the front-end dramas they've been having the last couple of years, or they may end up trying to find a middle ground between he and Marquez.

Either way, hopefully he can get in the mix for some more podiums/wins this year and add to the already large number of who can podium each week...

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lorenzo coming into Repsol Honda like...
View attachment 345237

Honestly not sure how I feel about this. Hope he can deliver the same mental consistency he displayed back when he was winning championships with Yamaha. Will be interesting to see how bike development progresses. He may either help solve the front-end dramas they've been having the last couple of years, or they may end up trying to find a middle ground between he and Marquez.

Either way, hopefully he can get in the mix for some more podiums/wins this year and add to the already large number of who can podium each week...

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It will be interesting to see how he (his style) gets on with the Honda. You have to wonder if iannone would have been a better pilot for that bike.

Scotty675

Cable thief
TT is unbelievable racing. True hero’s in my eyes. Absolutely mad racing. Road racing is huge over there, NW 200 is worth a watch 2.