MotoGP 2019

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Spent 2 weeks at the IoM in '81. It was incredible.

8 died that year. 4 racers including our own Kenny Blake.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
The fear is obvious in the pits at the IoM. Everyone knows it can go really wrong for anyone.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Douglas the main town, has an amazing esplanade following the bay, lined with pubs and was more bikes than you've ever seen in your life. Plenty of wacko stuff too. Kneelers on the road, TZ750's on the road, Manx's, 7R's, Vincent's, etc, all a dime a dozen.

Here's something a tad unique.

Isle of Man - Triumph V Four.jpg

Last edited:

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know, as weird as the whole thing is, those fcking bollards at the top of the escalator really reminds me of how much I hate them. Who the hell dreamt them up. If you are on the escalator with luggage how is a bollard at the top going to improve things for you and those behind you.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It wasnt good racing but better than regular snooze fest. Actually qual was more exciting.

Moto 3 and 2 were much better racing.

stirk

Burner
Reminds me of Mick Doohan's years of dominance where he would lead from start to finish. The man was almost unbeatable and many races were routinely boring, but because it was Mick I'd still watch and cheer.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Moto 3 has always been and will always be the most action packed racing with the most overtakes. I’m following moto 2 more closely now to see Marquez evolve. Can’t wait to see both brothers racing in moto gp. Some already say Alex has more potential that Marc.