MotoGP 2019

You didn't miss anything.
I watched the race, just haven't arranged everything before we detox.

Was great to see miller not fade too hard or bin it, beaten by a freak and the two factory ducs is a pretty good showing. A few more of those and a factory ride might be more than a fantasy.

Moto 3 was awesome as usual, very sketchy / lucky incident that I won't spoil for those that haven't seen it.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I watched the race, just haven't arranged everything before we detox.

Was great to see miller not fade too hard or bin it, beaten by a freak and the two factory ducs is a pretty good showing. A few more of those and a factory ride might be more than a fantasy.

Moto 3 was awesome as usual, very sketchy / lucky incident that I won't spoil for those that haven't seen it.
So..... JLo appraisal?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Good result for miller, had some good pace if he can save some tyres. Crutchlow should take Lorenzo’s spot. Shame quartararo didn’t get a good start, he had some pace by half distance.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Why do you consider Crutchlow a better rider for the Honda than JLo ?
Based on results. Even Nakagami is outriding him.
I thought he would of adapted quicker and I’m sure the team are wishing he would. He is a good rider when everything aligns but you need to preform in a seat like that.
If you look at results Miller adapter quicker to the Ducati.

Boom King

When your team mate is winning and you can't crack into the top 10, you're in trouble. Jorge took forever to come to terms with the Ducati. I never really understood why he chose to leave just as he'd seemingly figured it out? Unless, of course, they no longer wanted him?

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how are non-Foxtel peeps getting their motogp fix ? Channel Ten, website, other ?
Channel Ten when I’m away on minesite, torrents sometimes when I’m working while the races are on. The bar manager will put it on the big outdoor screen if I ask, but it’s too bloody cold sitting out there on a bean bag from June onwards.

Lately I’ve given the MotoGP.com videopass a couple of goes at $16 per round, you get all the practice sessions, on demand streaming, can choose from a couple of cameras, pause the live action to go to the dunny etc. It works well at camp and at home so I’ll probably get the rest of season videopass.

The weekends racing was ok given the shitfull weather, a shame Remy Gardner crashed out from 6th in Moto2, he’s starting to get amongst it this year. Miller did well to keep calm and finish 4th, instead of crashing trying to beat MM.

Boom King

Channel Ten when I’m away on minesite, torrents sometimes when I’m working while the races are on. The bar manager will put it on the big outdoor screen if I ask, but it’s too bloody cold sitting out there on a bean bag from June onwards.

Lately I’ve given the MotoGP.com videopass a couple of goes at $16 per round, you get all the practice sessions, on demand streaming, can choose from a couple of cameras, pause the live action to go to the dunny etc. It works well at camp and at home so I’ll probably get the rest of season videopass.

The weekends racing was ok given the shitfull weather, a shame Remy Gardner crashed out from 6th in Moto2, he’s starting to get amongst it this year. Miller did well to keep calm and finish 4th, instead of crashing trying to beat MM.
Give Kayo a crack. Free 2 week trial and you get everything the video pass offers (maybe not different camera angles) plus a stack of other sports. $25 per month for access on two devices with no contract.

JLo has a better record than Crutchlow.

The Honda has widely been described as a sketchy bike that only MM can ride to its full potential. Further JLo is trying to come to terms with this bike whilst injured, having missed a lot of the off season with injury and he is being compared to a guy who is on his way to GOAT status.

Probably sounds like I'm a JLo fanboy, I'm not. I just don't get the hatred for the guy and I would love to see him mixing it up for the podium and really spice it up.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probably sounds like I'm a JLo fanboy, I'm not. I just don't get the hatred for the guy and I would love to see him mixing it up for the podium and really spice it up.
Yes it would be better for the fans if JLo could get his mojo back. He's come back from injury before but adding the new bike to the equation is maybe a bit too much, or he needs more time.

Yes it would be better for the fans if JLo could get his mojo back. He's come back from injury before but adding the new bike to the equation is maybe a bit too much, or he needs more time.
The more the merrier in my book, close racing without a forgone conclusion is what I really like.

I love the mind boggleingness of the motoGP, if it could be like Moto 3 in terms of closeness I'd probably be under doctors orders not to watch it