MotoGP 2019

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
It was, but MM's actions in that third? last corner. MotoGP Insta has both bike views, not a good look.

I guess whatever it takes to win, coz Quartararo was gonna blow by him.
Yeah I agree, a totally dirty trick. It's a shame he didn't get tee boned...

I switched it off immediately, I couldn't stand to watch his stupid machinations.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I agree, a totally dirty trick. It's a shame he didn't get tee boned...

I switched it off immediately, I couldn't stand to watch his stupid machinations.
There was a worse example of that in Moto 2 ! I don't like it either but if it's allowed then those on the receiving end will learn to do the same.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Don't ever let MM's smiley, friendly TV face fool you.
He is a ruthless, insporting, aggressive, insecure little c@nt.
Some of the moves he pulled back in Moto 2 were disgraceful.
If he wasn't racing bikes, he'd be sticking swords into bulls and prancing around for the crowd with a red flag.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
One day, one of his ultra low side near offs, is gonna grab, and become the worst of the worst highsides. I don’t wish pain on anyone, but it’s gonna hurt.

Scotty675

Cable thief
It was a typical block, don’t like it but not uncommon. Marquez has already commented on how quartararo will be his biggest threat going forward.
Wish Pedrosa had of seen out the rest of the year with ktm.

YAWN, miller road well but race played out as expected. MM in a league of his own
The whole weekend was a yawnfest, from FP2 ? MM was way faster, I don't think he even cut a lap in FP3 (was a drying track).

Happy to see jackass on the podium, its nice to see him kick Petrucci's butt.

The grunt diff between millers duc and vinales yammie was crazy, but miller really had to work that second last corner, I thought he was right on the limit braking at the end of the back straight.

Question now is will JLo get punted by Honda before the season is out ?

Feel for Zarco, showed real promise but you gotta keep that dirty washing from the public eye.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Happy to see jackass on the podium, its nice to see him kick Petrucci's butt.
He needs to do it a fair bit more before he deserves the second factory seat though... hard to believe Petrucci was holding third place until a couple of races ago... just goes to show how bad the early season was for Yamaha.

MotoGP World Standing 2019PDF

Pos.RiderBikeNationPoints
1Marc MARQUEZHondaSPA300
2Andrea DOVIZIOSODucatiITA202
3Alex RINSSuzukiSPA156
4Danilo PETRUCCIDucatiITA155
5Maverick VIÑALESYamahaSPA147
6Valentino ROSSIYamahaITA137
7Fabio QUARTARAROYamahaFRA123
8Jack MILLERDucatiAUS117

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
If Yamaha don't find something significant soon, it's going to get really ugly for them. Their bike has flat-lined.
Yes it's nice to ride (has been for years) but it doesn't have anything else going for it right now. In MotoGP you have to keep pushing the technical envelope....or die.

The Honda will be measurably faster next year. Because HRC.
The Suzuki will be measurably faster next year because their rate of development is going well.
The Ducati will be measurably faster next year because they are consistently innovative and likely they can always squeeze a little more rideability out of that chassis.
The KTM is coming. Because Austrian.....and Pedrosa.

@kbekus agree, he needs to be more consistent. Nationalism is ugly and stupid and a blight on this over monkeyed planet ( special call out @Haakon) but if it 'tweren't for miller's ride last nite I would have gone to bed.

@born-again-biker, knowing Danny is the test rider for KTM males me feel good about MotoGP, I cant really explain why I like him as a rider, maybe because he was always punching above his weight (pun intended) and seemed like an underdog. I hope it works out for him.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
I'm genuinely looking forward to Phillip Island as a race.... I expect to see Quatararo, Rins and Marquez give it a good go there. Q and R seem to do well on tracks with fast sweeping corners.

Everyone roots for Danny, he seems like a genuinely good bloke... remember the Sepang fiasco? Everyone was acting like a total twit but Danny was just straight up about the whole thing.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I'm genuinely looking forward to Phillip Island as a race.... I expect to see Quatararo, Rins and Marquez give it a good go there. Q and R seem to do well on tracks with fast sweeping corners.

Everyone roots for Danny, he seems like a genuinely good bloke... remember the Sepang fiasco? Everyone was acting like a total twit but Danny was just straight up about the whole thing.
Yeah I think Q-man could be competitive at The Island - it's a track that rewards large male reproductive appendages.

I could be making this up - memory is a little patchy - but I think MM is on record stating he doesn't enjoy The Island?

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Like a fuckwit I forgot it wasn't in Europe and missed it live. Last night caught up on Moto 2 and 3, Gardner was going well in the first few laps but faded quickly.
Another MM WC how exciting:rolleyes:

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Fabio is straight-up amazing. His bike is a satellite rig and he's sticking it (almost) to MM.
Can't wait to see him win.

I watched most of the sessions across the weekend and fuck me I got sick of those two dopey english commentators verbally sucking off MM every second minute. They're a two-man MM fan club. It's nauseating....and embarrassing.

The rest of the field need a good kick-up-the-arse for letting that little prick win another world title.

Casey? Casey?? Are you there....? Fancy a come-back....? Please!

MM had the title well wrapped up, he never needed to push so hard to win the race but he did. Some of his actions have been questionable but his commitment and his abitilty cannot be questioned. Some of the stuff I've seen him do on the bike is insane and I have enjoyed watching that. IMO I doubt there is anything else in this world he was meant to do. He is a pure born racer.