MotoGP 2019

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Miller is certainly maturing as a rider. Smart race and good pace.
It's a shame it's about 6 months too late. He could've had that factory Ducati seat for a year before they (likely) bump Bagnaia into the Factory team.

I also wonder how much longer can HRC tolerate Lorenzo's poor performance. I realise he's been injured throughout the year - but when Zarco finishes 30 seconds ahead of him on his first outing on a Honda, how long can it go on? Marquez's "are you asleep?" gestures in FP2 summed the situation up pretty well IMO...

Looks like MotoGP has now made the race timing a paid subscription (is there anything these chunts don't try to screw the fans over on?), but I'm fairly sure that the fastest Moto2 bikes were lapping faster than Lorenzo - if not faster they must've been mighty close!

Scotty675

Cable thief
It's a shame it's about 6 months too late. He could've had that factory Ducati seat for a year before they (likely) bump Bagnaia into the Factory team.

I also wonder how much longer can HRC tolerate Lorenzo's poor performance. I realise he's been injured throughout the year - but when Zarco finishes 30 seconds ahead of him on his first outing on a Honda, how long can it go on? Marquez's "are you asleep?" gestures in FP2 summed the situation up pretty well IMO...

Looks like MotoGP has now made the race timing a paid subscription (is there anything these chunts don't try to screw the fans over on?), but I'm fairly sure that the fastest Moto2 bikes were lapping faster than Lorenzo - if not faster they must've been mighty close!
Lorenzo is done (at least on a Honda), it was embarrassing to watch. I saw the Lorenzo/Marquez touch, Lorenzo totally at fault cruising on race line, I will post photos of incident if I can work out how to shrink files.
Had front row seats of quartararos crash in practice, tough as nails to ride again. The conditions Saturday were terrible, no way I would of rode a bike around there. They made the right call to cancel.
I think miller will have no worries picking up a ride, would also be surprised if it’s not a full factory ride. 2021 will be an interesting year of who goes where.

Scotty675

Cable thief
A few photos from the weekend. I took around 600 photos so if anyone has a favourite rider, I may have a photo for you. I'm no photographer so not great but I got a couple i'll stick on the wall. Hopefully the link works. I was trying to make a slideshow but couldn't get it to work.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
A few photos from the weekend. I took around 600 photos so if anyone has a favourite rider, I may have a photo for you. I'm no photographer so not great but I got a couple i'll stick on the wall. Hopefully the link works. I was trying to make a slideshow but couldn't get it to work.

Link worked for me.
Great photos!

beeb

Even got a couple of shots of Marquez using his rolling roadblock team-mate as a ripple-strip.

TBH - Marquez's "are you asleep?" gestures to Lorenzo were my favourite bit of the weekend.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how shithouse is Lorenzo. Fkn Lol. With the talent in the lower classes knocking on the door there is eff all chance JLO will ever get a decent ride again. See ya in superbikes George.

beeb

how shithouse is Lorenzo. Fkn Lol. With the talent in the lower classes knocking on the door there is eff all chance JLO will ever get a decent ride again. See ya in superbikes George.
I can understand his reluctance - the bikes are animals. But if you don't feel you're up to it, time to find a new job. More risk pootling around at 70-80% than wringing its neck at 99% IMO.

I too was sitting at siberia, and watching JLo come out of that corner, the difference in his body english compared to other riders was just so noticeable.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
But.... he's like a spitting cobra.... that swims 'n' shit...and hits people with a hammer.
That makes him the Goat. Just ask him.

Attachments

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
But.... he's like a spitting cobra.... that swims 'n' shit...and hits people with a hammer.
That makes him the Goat. Just ask him.
Boring, tedious Putas! The lot of you!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I was thinking, wow it’s been a while since I watched the bikes at the island, when was that. The year I sat next to Pierfrancesco Chili the night before the WSB race in Isola di Capri and said hi. He retired in 2006, so must have been before that.

And my family has a beach house down there. Not many valid excuses really.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I was thinking, wow it’s been a while since I watched the bikes at the island, when was that. The year I sat next to Pierfrancesco Chili the night before the WSB race in Isola di Capri and said hi. He retired in 2006, so must have been before that.

And my family has a beach house down there. Not many valid excuses really.
Beach House?
Wanna rent it out next October ??

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I don’t no how he keeps pulling these saves off but it is entertaining. Puts a smile on my face like the days of mr squiggle (Gary McCoy) sliding the 500 round
He has the perfect combination of sublime skills and fearless aggression.
Imagine how dominant he'd be if the Honda was easier to ride!