MotoGP 2019

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well folks, round 1 of the 2017 Motogp Championship commences this weekend at Qatar.

Hot money for championship (before it even begins!) is with 25.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Well folks, round 1 of the 2017 Motogp Championship commences this weekend at Qatar.

Hot money for championship (before it even begins!) is with 25.
He'll go ok but too early. 46 will snag another one...

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
He'll go ok but too early. 46 will snag another one...
I'd love Rossi to snag a 10th world title but I think it'll be a Maverick / Marquez extravaganza for 2017... old rivals both on factory bikes with Maverick taking out top spot in every pre-season time sheet. 5am Monday and we'll see what we'll see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'd love Rossi to snag a 10th world title but I think it'll be a Maverick / Marquez extravaganza for 2017... old rivals both on factory bikes with Maverick taking out top spot in every pre-season time sheet. 5am Monday and we'll see what we'll see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The pre-season championship is worth nada! The season is long and the old chook makes the best broth...

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
The pre-season championship is worth nada! The season is long and the old chook makes the best broth...
Yeah I'll be yellin' for the old master. He is literally a living legend.

....And it will be interesting to see how the little Spanish wanker goes on his new shiny Ducati. Break a leg mate. :heh:

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
marquez will win the championship, maverick will be 2nd, rossi 3rd, lorenzo 4th, and if iannone can sort the front end on that suzuki id love to see a suzuki do well
dovi will be in the mix somewhere but sadly i dont see him ever taking out a championship, same for pedrosa, think he missed his chance few yrs ago...on his day tho he is fucking quick
cal might win one
bautista might be interesting this season, he was quick in testing
bring on the racing

I'm struggling to muster the energy to partake in the racing this year, would be the first season I haven't watched since I went to eastern creek when gardiner was riding.

I guess its not surprising, my vtr moved once this summer and that was when we moved.

Only Valentino can save me now

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Despite the conditions I thought it was pretty good racing. I wonder if JL will be able to get his mind around it or will it consume him.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Last edited:

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Def something on the track for the moto3 wipeout, have heard different theories.

Who knows about Miller's, and very similarly Marquez in race crash just now, seemed to be caught out on change of direction on the brakes, rider and bike getting massively upset and getting spat right off the racing line, prob something about the front tyre too given recent shenanigans with Michelin.

Great racing right now btw.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Wow.

I didn't care if he came second, and I said so... but he binned it. Nullified the Marquez crash.

stirk

Burner
RIP Nicky Hayden. Survived years of high speed racing only to get taken out by a car, such a shame.