MotoGP 2019

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Red Bull aren't letting Dan do the end of season test with Renault after the final round. Dicks be everywhere.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
The season be over, everyone knows JLo is riding a Honda next year. There is no marketing value left in JLo riding Ducati.

They are just being d1cks, I hope JLo smokes them next year (Ducati, not the D1cks).
Maybe if Jlo want such an utter cock head there might have been a little good will in the air?
He has a PHD in bridge-burning from what I've seen and read.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Marky Boy is still gonna beat him.
Quite likely. At least until he starts crashing into him that is.

JLo should help to develop the bike into something more manageable for riders other than Marquez though. Would be good to see the Honda privateer teams have a shot at some semi-decent positions given the recent lack of form...

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I'm worried.
What I really don't want to see is HRC dominating every round....and I think there is now a real possibility of this.
They now have two completely different riders (riding style) so arguably when one of them is having an off weekend, the other will be on-point.
Look at F1, it's so boring because you always know who's going to win (Mercedes, Mercedes, Mercedes....)....and before that it was always Ferrari.

The last few years in MotoGP have been so friggin' awesome because so many different teams have a good shot at the podium - even full privateer teams.
It might have made for better racing if JLo had stayed at Ducati and slowly got faster, but still had to carry some of the bikes idiosyncrasies.

Hopefully Yamaha's wholesale team overhaul will put them back on equal terms with HRC next year. Their bike was a pig this year by all accounts.

Sure it'll be great to see JLo racing MM on equal machinery, but that's still just HRC racing against HRC.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hear hear b-a-b, I would hate to see it become HRC dominated, but I reckon their rivals won't let that happen. Suzuki are working their way to being competitive, heads must be rolling at Yamaha, and Ducati probably won't go backwards next year. And there's KTM on the horizon....

boyracer

Likes Dirt
I wish channel ten would show the moto 2's and 3's...some cracker races been going on in the lower classes. At least my Bahasa Indonesian is getting better watching youtube highlights...

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wish channel ten would show the moto 2's and 3's...some cracker races been going on in the lower classes. At least my Bahasa Indonesian is getting better watching youtube highlights...
VPN + torrent = watch all the races and qualifying too if you're keen

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Hear hear b-a-b, I would hate to see it become HRC dominated, but I reckon their rivals won't let that happen. Suzuki are working their way to being competitive, heads must be rolling at Yamaha, and Ducati probably won't go backwards next year. And there's KTM on the horizon....
Yeah, all true too.
I'd love to see Suzuki find a bit more speed and really give the others some consistent competition. They are so close...

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh yes, I've been a VPN "subscriber" for many years.
(can't justify Foxtel)

Where do you "borrow" your motogp from lately?
The last time I had to dl I think it was Kickass. The main torrent sites have been getting taken down a bit of late so it takes a bit of looking to find the current working proxy. My FIL has Foxtel so when I'm not away at work I go and watch it with him. We ditched Foxtel a few years ago, far too expensive for the amount of ads they cram in nowadays.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Looks like Dovi will provide a bit of pressure this year. Hopefully Mav can step up with some consistency this year too. Would be nice to have battles like the early to mid 90's again.

I miss the days of tuning in with no idea who might win out of 4 or 5 riders.