MotoGP 2019

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I miss the days of tuning in with no idea who might win out of 4 or 5 riders.
It's been getting better over the last few seasons, in that regard. I'm hoping Jack Miller has an awesome year and gets to play a part in shaking up the pecking order in a big way.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Yes finally that time again. Unfortunately my predictions are marq for championship, dovi and vinales close behind. We will see more winners marq, dovi, vinales, rossi, Miller, crutchlow,petrucci, quartararo all wins (I’d like to say zarco but that’s a big call on the KTM).
I will also call miller finishing top 5 on his new machine.

Won’t be popular call but I’d like to see rossi seal the championship at Phillip island with miller taking the win. I can dream.

Yes finally that time again. Unfortunately my predictions are marq for championship, dovi and vinales close behind. We will see more winners marq, dovi, vinales, rossi, Miller, crutchlow,petrucci, quartararo all wins (I’d like to say zarco but that’s a big call on the KTM).
I will also call miller finishing top 5 on his new machine.

Won’t be popular call but I’d like to see rossi seal the championship at Phillip island with miller taking the win. I can dream.
I'd buy that for a dollar

Scotty675

Cable thief
I left Lorenzo off the winners list, not because I don’t believe he can win, I don’t believe marq will let him. I call Lorenzo/marq fall out by race 6.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Devo for Miller ! A farken seat failure FFS. Spewing.

Decent race though, Crutchlow and Rossi gave a better showing than expected.

WTF Ianonne crashing on the slow down lap

Scotty675

Cable thief
Was a good first race, a lot closer than expecting. Miller was very unlucky. The standout for me was quartararo, first moto gp race, started from pits and had himself in the points till right at the end. Petrucci looked absolutely gutted after the race. Rins also surprised. I thought suzuki lost there priveleges this year? If they did Suzuki got that bike dialed. The maniacs crash didn’t surprise me (he’s got that name for a reason).

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Was a great opener.
I was yelling "Go Dovi" at the TV.
Suzuki guys looked competitive.
I love how tight the racing is over the distance. No one really runs away with it lately. Awesome.

Jorge Lorenzo confirmed what an amazing.. Err.... "talent" he is?

Yamaha might be better packing up the Motogp team and focusing on selling farm equipment and 3 wheeled alien bikes....?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Felt bad for Miller. Bit unfortunate since he'd qualified well and was holding a steady pace near the front of the lead pack.

JLo had a big off in practice, so was probably holding back a bit sore from that.

I was impressed with MM's pace post-surgery in the offseason - especially with the way the front-end was dancing around on the last lap. Here's hoping the Suzukis can be consistently competitive this year, really wish they could find some more power to be competitive on the straights though.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jorge Lorenzo confirmed what an amazing.. Err.... "talent" he is?
While Lorenzo isn't one of my favourite riders, he has plenty of talent. Yamaha have fallen behind over the last couple of seasons, just as other manufacturers have had their lows. Remember the mob saying Rossi had no talent when he he didn't do well with Ducati ? who have had to work hard over the last ten years to be top contenders now.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
While Lorenzo isn't one of my favourite riders, he has plenty of talent. Yamaha have fallen behind over the last couple of seasons, just as other manufacturers have had their lows. Remember the mob saying Rossi had no talent when he he didn't do well with Ducati ? who have had to work hard over the last ten years to be top contenders now.
Who said Rossi had no talent??!!
Where are these treasonous pagans!
Show yourself!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Yes, that’s how it’s going to play out this year. Apart from Marquez it’s good to see so many teams in the mix. Another good ride from Miller. I wonder how long it’s going to take for Lorenzo to work out the Honda?
The commentators stated the track wasn't ideal for the Ducati, I really hope Rossi' result was an indication that Yamaha have it sorted now

Scotty675

Cable thief
The commentators stated the track wasn't ideal for the Ducati, I really hope Rossi' result was an indication that Yamaha have it sorted now
I have no doubt Yamaha are making great progress. With quartararo making top 10 I’m excited to watch him evolve. Rookie year and never tested at track, bloody good effort. It’s good to see every manufacturer in the top 10. Set up for a close years racing. I don’t really get to excited till round 5 or 6, to see were everyone is pace wise but this year is shaping up how I’d hoped.

Maybe Marc could give JLo a lesson on race starts for the Honda, perhaps steer clear of crutchlow’s advice.

I hope JLo gets jiggy with it, really spice things up a notch, bam !