MotoGP 2019

Scotty675

Cable thief
Can’t wait for tonight’s race. Stoked to see quartararo on pole and 6 satellite teams in the top 10. I don’t want to jinx him but I can see Lorenzo taking his first top ten finish.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can’t wait for tonight’s race. Stoked to see quartararo on pole and 6 satellite teams in the top 10. I don’t want to jinx him but I can see Lorenzo taking his first top ten finish.
Lol. JLo getting a top 10 is something to celebrate... Blokes a journeyman and his Honda experience is just another line of evidence showing how he can't adapt and ride what he's given. Dudes a weaksauce.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Lol. JLo getting a top 10 is something to celebrate... Blokes a journeyman and his Honda experience is just another line of evidence showing how he can't adapt and ride what he's given. Dudes a weaksauce.
Needed another few riders to crash or break to achieve thst. What the hell is going on? He was miles behind his team mates.

Scotty675

Cable thief
WTF is going on with Lorenzo, I no it’s a new bike but I thought he would of adapted quicker than he did on the Ducati. It’s a bit of an embarrassment.
Sad day for quartararo with the mechanical, would of been good to see how long he could keep up the pace.
In for a good season of closer racing, with so many riders capable of winning IF Marquez isn’t on.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Needed another few riders to crash or break to achieve thst. What the hell is going on? He was miles behind his team mates.
Turns out hes a bit shit when the bike isn't in a perfect window. And that perfect window was a Yamaha many seasons ago....

discofrank

Likes Dirt
WTF is going on with Lorenzo, I no it’s a new bike but I thought he would of adapted quicker than he did on the Ducati.
Turns out hes a bit shit when the bike isn't in a perfect window. And that perfect window was a Yamaha many seasons ago....
looks like both whoregay and the so called goat cant ride anything but a perfect bike... now to show how good MM is
he really needs to jump on another brand of bike and flog the field again

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like both whoregay and the so called goat cant ride anything but a perfect bike... now to show how good MM is
he really needs to jump on another brand of bike and flog the field again
Bring back Casey Stoner. Less primadonna, more angry little fucker and ride the wheels off what your'e given.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I’ve no idea really, but to me JsLo is not ya loose sliding bro, but more your intense razor sharp precision type. If something is not the bizzo, it’s a fail. He’ll get it sorted and come back.

But because MM rides loose rad to the power of sliding max and easily wins, razor doesn’t cut it.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse