MotoGP 2019

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
With the satellite teams we don't see them on the podium much at all so the measure is more are they beating their team mate or not.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Can't wait to watch George's run from 17th. Didn't Miller get a bit sandy over Marc getting a tow to P1 in quali.... Was very funny.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Bloody awesome race. Best one since Assen last year.
Super stoked for Petrucci - I loved the reaction in the Ducati garage when he went over the line!

I love seeing the Suzuki in the top five. Hopefully they can squeeze a few more ponies out of the donk...?
Alex Rins is the read deal too.

Marquez has pretty much got this year's title sorted (unless injury...)

I can't stand Jennifer Lorenzo (will never forgive him for 2-faced treatment of Simoncelli) but he is one of the best ever to ride a GP bike.
I think he will get the hang of the Honda sooner or later because he is a very determined/focussed competitor. I doubt he sleeps.

Miller might have ruined his chances for a factory ride....but more likely Petrucci ruined Millers' chances.

Exactly what-the-fuck is going on at Yamaha???

@Boom King thanks, that was unreal

There's another cool vid on the motogp intsa account (can only go for 1 min so not the whole laP).

It has the front view of Dovi and the rear view of Petrucci at the same time.

Last edited:

Boom King

@Boom King thanks, that was unreal

There's another cool vid on the motogp intsa account (can only go for 1 min so not the whole laP).

It has the front view of Dovi and the rear view of Petrucci at the same time.
It gave me the option to keep watching after the minute was up, went the full lap. Split screen did my head in.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Looking forward to a close race, fingers crossed for quartararos first podium. How did morbodelli qualify forth after his crash? That was a big off, I thought weekend over for sure

Boom King

Listening to commentary, "another unknown is Jorge Lorenzo, having his second top 10 start". "Hard to believe he won this race on Ducati 12 months ago".