MotoGP 2019

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Yep.

But when your paying your washed up team mate to take out the competition, you could at least make it look like it was random?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Just checked the championship standings.
It's not catastrophic for Dovi (it's certainly not fucking good)... But he's trailing Jesus Marquez by 12 points.
Unfortunately for anyone else, it would now seem very tough to hunt Marquez down

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Yeah, I didn't wanna say tonight decided the season (because there is still plenty more rounds to come)... but..

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FFS Whoregay WTF

Hondas seem very prone to front wheel loses, ie COTA round where they all crashed out that way

Scotty675

Cable thief
Wrecking ball. That was a weekend full of surprises in all classes. Its funny that the Marquez/Lorenzo fall out began then Lorenzo helps him out by taking out the top runners.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lorenzo's season continues in the same brown vein ! took a decent tumble in FP1, nothing broken but he was quite dazed. They kept him in hospital and he missed FP2

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
He was walking away like Scott Tracey, the pilot of Thunderbird 1.

On another note, what's happened to Boris on Bike Me?

Last edited:

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
He was walking away like Scott Tracey, the pilot of Thunderbird 1.

On another note, what's happened to Boris on Bike Me?
Good question!
I've been checking in to BikeMe.tv every couple of days (like some teen stalker) 'coz I figured the next Dear George was going to be all-time....but right when it's Boris' time to shine he goes AWOL?

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Fuck me dead.
Does Marquez sacrifice goats to the God of Arse Luck??!!

Fractured vertebra I heard watching on motogp.com videopass
I quoted myself because I am genuinely stunned by Marquez & whatever "higher power" he might subscribe too.
Whoregay's crash was a front end lose. Happens all the time.
If @hellmansam's info is right, he has paid a very high price.
Many other riders have suffered significant injuries from similar crashes...some have dodged bullets.

But Marquez has eleventy hundred front-end loses per season, & the little bastard rarely sees the inside of a waiting room. It's genuinely freaky.
(I think it's something to do with the location, in the corner, of his low side crashes - i.e. right at the apex where speed is lowest & lean angle is greatest.....but still! He defies the odds on an extraterrestrial level...)

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I quoted myself because I am genuinely stunned by Marquez & whatever "higher power" he might subscribe too.
Whoregay's crash was a front end lose. Happens all the time.
If @hellmansam's info is right, he has paid a very high price.
Many other riders have suffered significant injuries from similar crashes...some have dodged bullets.

But Marquez has eleventy hundred front-end loses per season, & the little bastard rarely sees the inside of a waiting room. It's genuinely freaky.
(I think it's something to do with the location, in the corner, of his low side crashes - i.e. right at the apex where speed is lowest & lean angle is greatest.....but still! He defies the odds on an extraterrestrial level...)
That's because Marquez saves most of his front end losses with his knee....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That will be ok in a couple of weeks? I know these guys are tough but that sounds even stupider than usual.