MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
All I can say i im so keen for this sunday night!
I was so keen I looked up the price of MotoGP VideoPass so I could watch Moto3 and Moto2 as well.

Saw the price and decided I wasn't that keen, free-to-air will do. Haha.

MrLazy

Likes Bikes
Saw the price and decided I wasn't that keen, free-to-air will do. Haha.
Oh geez that is exxy!! Apparently all the extra stuff you get from it is pretty good though.

We have foxtel but have been considering switching to Kayo lately just because sports are really the only thing we have it for

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I tried the MotoGP VideoPass last year and it was pretty good. The very extensive live coverage is great but I didn't use all the features. On demand viewing is great for me being a shift worker, I was fairly sure I'd renew it this year but it's automatic so I've got it already. It should be available for a very reduced price now but it looks like they're still charging the full rate as if it was January :(

Scotty675

Cable thief
Looking forward to first race back. Not the same with no moto gp.
Next year we are in for exciting times with the shuffle around and signings.
Pol has a bit of fight there so on the right machinery I hope he shines.
What will happen to crutchlow?

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great race, MM's charge back to the front reminiscent of his Moto2 days. He wasn't looking very good while the medics tended to him track side though. Could well have put a big dent in his season.

MrLazy

Likes Bikes
Yeah 99% likely out for next round and then in doubt for the 2 after that as well. Not good at all - apparently bones playing with the nerves.

Was spectacular to watch him carve through the field too bad he made another mistake

Scotty675

Cable thief
MM is going to try and be cleared fit to race this weekend. That's 4 days after surgery. If he races and finishes he is superhuman.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
MM is going to try and be cleared fit to race this weekend. That's 4 days after surgery. If he races and finishes he is superhuman.
I'm truly starting to believe he's a being from another planet. He'll surely have to take it easy if he does, so probably only a podium result is likely, lol.

(I actually think it'd be foolish to return so quickly as he's likely to prang again, but he is how is he is because of who he is...)

Scotty675

Cable thief
The right decision was made. He certainly wasn't ready watching fp4. Still freakaly quick for a broken man 1.2 off the pace. He did an out lap and called it in qualifying so he knew he wasn't ready.
Then watched his brother throw it away and hold his right arm, but he is ok.
Honda aren't having much luck with crutchlow wounded soldier as well.