MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wonder if was the 40 push ups for Insta ....

Still a Machine tho - from Outer Space .... Alien Tech

Scotty675

Cable thief
I wouldn't ride Alex off yet. First year on a Moto gp bike, also a bike a lot of people struggle to ride.
Binder is going to go well, it's exciting with all the next gen coming through. Morbadeli will be exciting to watch as well.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh , more balls and talent than I will ever have - this year will be great .

The championship may be wide open , so much talent , it wil be exciting - also from the manufacturers perspective . Suzuki has a fast machine , the Honda is a handful , KTM is benefitting from Pedrosa input - and he is not big enough to to muscle out of a problem so he can get the handling right - then the benefits will come .
yamaha may have an engine issue although the claim is the heat knocked a sensor out of whack .
Baginini proved he has got what it takes also - heart breaker when it expired .

Scotty675

Cable thief
Long time since we have seen a Moto gp grid with an independent team top 3. Zarco found his one lap speed of old. Don't thing he will have race pace but good to see him back up the pointy end.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What a race !! Brad Binder has shone since he appeared in Moto 3, and it was great to watch him take the lead and pull away like that.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Awesome race. Thought it might take a few more races, but he could definitely be the next "alien". Cool under pressure too.

MrLazy

Likes Bikes
Didnt get to watch the race unfortunately. Sounded like a good one.

Apparently yamahas engine woes are continuing (although doesnt sound like anyone blew theirs up this time?)

beeb

Apparently yamahas engine woes are continuing (although doesnt sound like anyone blew theirs up this time?)
Looked like they've throttled them back a bit. At Jerez 1 & 2 they were pretty much on par for top speed as the other bikes, this round not so much. At least that was my impression.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh and how about Zarco's Long Lap penalty effort, he railed that corner, as close to the white line as possible with millimetre precision, through the dust and crap, smooth as silk. Didn't lose a place

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didnt get to watch the race unfortunately. Sounded like a good one.

Was a pearler of a race.

Yamaha mechanics were topping up the air in the pneumatic valve system on the grid according to Pit commentator Simon Crafar, something they don't usually do.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Holy shit balls. Dovi is leaving Ducati next year. I thought it was going to drag out and he would get the money he wanted.
I'll throw a crazy idea out there that he goes to aprillia next yeah.

beeb

Haha, good on Dovi I reckon. I can't imagine it's going to send him to the poor house, and if they're not listening to his suggestions bugger it. Go home and put the feet up. Ducati sure know how to piss of their riders huh? Stoner's comment made me chuckle too...