MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So where in the midpack are we expecting the pole-sitter to finish? :p

Scotty675

Cable thief
So where in the midpack are we expecting the pole-sitter to finish? :p
This year my predictions have been off. I'll say mavric will start strong, struggle with tyres then finish 5th. If dry I think Pol will run away with it. If mixed race wet/dry Miller's the man.

So now I've said that put your money on Alex Marquez, anything can happen this season ha ha

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG was anyone else watching moto 2. That was a sickening crash. Fingers crossed everyone's ok.
When all riders conscious is the good news its pretty bad. This has to affect all the other riders thinking that could have been any of them hitting the bike blind.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I feared the worst for a bit there, no replay for a while, ambulance on the track for a long time....No news of Syahrin yet, he would be have to be more than a bit bruised

Scotty675

Cable thief
I feared the worst for a bit there, no replay for a while, ambulance on the track for a long time....No news of Syahrin yet, he would be have to be more than a bit bruised
I was the same, had thoughts of simoncelli crash. That was a horrible crash to watch, could see it coming with the bike were it was. Got myself a stiff drink after that one. Sucks for Remi gardener two, thought that could of been podium.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Insane good luck for Rossi and Vinales though! Doesn't get much closer than that... o_O

Scotty675

Cable thief
How that bike didn't hit Rossi I don't know, I'm a huge Rossi fan. After watching it again mavric was so lucky as Well.

Scotty675

Cable thief
He needs a more competitive bike ! I hope he gets a decent ride next year.

Rossi looked quite rattled (who wouldn't) but went out and got it done
Remi does need a better bike (deserves a better bike), he's come along way. Was throwing it away a lot.