Mount Annan

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am quite possibly missing the obvious, but I've been to the website + Facebook page and can't find any info about the trails. Specifically if they are open or not after the rain.

Anyone know?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I am quite possibly missing the obvious, but I've been to the website + Facebook page and can't find any info about the trails. Specifically if they are open or not after the rain.

Anyone know?
Don't waste your time..... horrifically boring place to ride.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Cheers mate. Traveling from Central Coast to South Coast (Nowra) anywhere you would suggest? Green Valleys is on the card at the moment for some XC loops
If you're coming to the south west, you've got Wylde, Camden River, Kentlyn and even Appin.
I'm local and can show you around if I have some notice.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're coming to the south west, you've got Wylde, Camden River, Kentlyn and even Appin.
I'm local and can show you around if I have some notice.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
How's Camden going? Last I heard of it, it got washed away a while back.
Appin sounds interesting, we'll be traveling through tomorrow so it's late notice.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Appins a great run, loftus is pretty good but small loops and not much elevation. Local knowledge helps there. And theres menia close by, doing those two in a day is pretty good.

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Appins a great run, loftus is pretty good but small loops and not much elevation. Local knowledge helps there. And theres menia close by, doing those two in a day is pretty good.
Appin could be good, it's not far from the Picton turn off.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Appin could be good, it's not far from the Picton turn off.
The Broughton Pass bridge got washed away in June 2016 and was taking a f'ing long time to fix. It is the shortest way to get from Picton Rd to Appin. If you want to go to Appin you will have to get off the freeway at Campbelltown. I "think" the bridge was recently re-opened but you should check with Wollondilly Council.

Hit up the Rock Trail at Kentlyn, you wont regret it. See map link in my sig.

CBG.

Last edited: