Mount Baw Baw 2011

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Here is the link to my photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/52535299@N08/sets/

I took in the vicinity of 800 but for some reason can only get 300 to upload.:(

So if you can't find yourself let me know and I will have to search through them all.

11/03/2011 Have got all the photos to upload and they are sorted into Saturday and Sunday sets.

See my response below to those requests for photos and I will direct you a bit.

Most of the riders in 100 I took side on so I can't see your plate but if you know your race order you should find yourself.
I think I got nearly everyone on their race run. (I got one of you Hux too). I had to delete some really blurry shots from early Sunday morning so what's here is it now.

Last edited:

woody 14

Eats Squid
thanks for the photos. they are really good.
is there anymore of rider 630, wearing a black, white, red and green troy lee kit on a black sunday world cup?

thanks. Geoff

Harrytmad20

Likes Dirt
sick as photos dude praying you have one of me :) rider 140 , white stars tld kit sat or green alpinstars kit sat bike is intense red 951 cheers harry

Ozza

Eats Squid
Couldnt see any of me Whitie, number 42.... red one industries pants and a navy one industries windbreak, or matching jersey and a red sam hill d3 on a grey Turner DHR with red wheelset...

paf

Squid
Mt Baw Baw photos

Hey Whitie have you got any of my son: Elite men #4, on a red 2010 specialized with yellow rims?
Thanks

Tomtom Wyatt

Likes Bikes
Hi mate,
Is there any of me, rider 34. Wearing the yarra kit. (the bright red and yellow and blue one.) riding an Evil
Cheers
Tom

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Photo requests!!!

Rider 630: Saturday photo 043 Sunday 454

Rider 140: Sunday 396 & 397 (think that's you)

Rider 42 : Sunday 215

Rider 4 : Sunday 186 & 487

Rider 145 : Sunday 402 (think that's right)

Rider 34 : Sunday 024 ,207 ,482

Hope that helps guys :)

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate

Was only there Saturday.
Class: Vets
Number: 511
Kit: Blue TLD jersey
Bike: Red V10

Cheers