Mountain bike motivation that aint MTBing

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
OH MY GOD. this video has bein posted 90 billion times befor. SEARCH
Settle Mate. What would he search? 'Megawoosh' nor 'Bruno Kammerl' doesn't comes up with anything. Bruno by itself does though still does not come up with a thread specific for this that I can see.

Maybe it should be in the Phat vids section though I think credit to him for trying to post something positive/amazing even if it is fake (?).

Last edited:
Please feel free to post a better one...
Its not about posting better videos. its about NOT posting a video that has already being posted on ALOT of other various occasions.

FEEL FREE TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
or check to make sure the video hasen't all ready being posted befor. or use the PHAT VIDS section.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aahaha - on this occasion it is pretty hard to search for this vid - and unless you have been scanning the forums each day, you are unlikely to have seen it already.

Give the dude a break...

Hell... where are all the morons asking whether or not its real? :rolleyes:

Aahaha - on this occasion it is pretty hard to search for this vid - and unless you have been scanning the forums each day, you are unlikely to have seen it already.

Give the dude a break...

Hell... where are all the morons asking whether or not its real? :rolleyes:
Ok. im a fairly forgiving guy. so i'll give him a break.

and no the vid its self isn't real, its a viral marketing campaign for something.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt

and no the vid its self isn't real, its a viral marketing campaign for something.
You sound really forgiving, but if i am correct the main purpose of this thread is for everyone to post up what motivates them to ride their bike, excluding bike videos, fair concept in my opinion,

Nick
Shred26

Captain Sensible

Likes Dirt
Its not about posting better videos. its about NOT posting a video that has already being posted on ALOT of other various occasions.

or check to make sure the video hasen't all ready being posted befor. or use the PHAT VIDS section.
DerkaDerka is attempting to share some stoke, in the light of some heavy news on this forum of recent days.

Posted previously or not fake or real, I watched the vid again just to share Derka's stoke, and it was amusing. And again I wonder... how far could he really go, and could I do it :D Send a mannikin down first to calibrate, then, whoooshkah!!

Now, on topic, my biggest non MTB stoke that gets me into riding is the prospect of being out in the bush with beautiful plants and wonderful critters, and peace (at least on the push up the track).

unitec

Likes Dirt
On a lighter note.
The first MTB video I ever saw was NWD-6 "Unchained" and if I hear any of the music from the movie no matter where I am I get fired up & want to ride like mad.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Why are you all of a sudden so serious about double posts of vids? It has only been posted twice before to my knowledge and i can bet 50% of the people on here have not seen it yet.
I love this Clip, makes me realise how extrem the old tarpolan and water was in the backyard or down a hill. Haha.
Tom.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Yhank god for your forgiveness dowhiller88 we dont want you to ban us, oh wait thats right your not a mod.

You can tell people its been posted without being overbearing and rude.

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt

Hi Guys thanks for your support!

Yeah to clarify my post is about this.. Any non mountain biking crazy stuff that makes you think "hell yeah i gotta get out and ride my bike and have some fun!".

The example that i gave for me was the video enclosed. Makes me laugh and think "way to go"...ofcourse it aint real, but who really cares.

Downhiller 88 you sound like some sort of dude who finds everything to borring and doesnt really get the point. First you should read what the post is about. Second you should contribute rather than knock. That way people may think that you are not a dickhead