Mountain Bike Procrastination

chadly1084

Likes Bikes
How often do spend procastinating looking at mountain bike forums, videos, pictures, news, etc and whether you think your time could be spent doing something else (Other than riding, i.e. studying for uni) that would be more beneficial to your life?

Hope this one hasn't been done already did search it.

Last edited:

chadly1084

Likes Bikes
Something more beneficial to your life than riding? Clearly you don't look at bikes enough.
Riding is the obvious answer didn't want everyone just to answer 'going riding' that would just be boring. Could be take your missus out when the tracks are rained out so when they dry up she won't complain about you going riding.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Way to much time spent looking at bikes, trails and bike related stuff on the net.

It does have a good side, it saves me a lot of money as I never wear out anything on my 5 bikes, that I only ride inside (in case they get dirty).

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Depends on how you look at things........the huge amount of time i spend at work on net searching bicycle crap .... well i think its beneficial to me

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
It's a sickness that's worst than heroin I tell ya....... :):)

I'm even toying with the idea of dragging my 1.5 and 3yr olds down to the local track to help me build jumps n stuff I'm not even allowed to hit anymore,,,,hehehe.. I think I need help

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
None really, Only the time it takes to get a deal or to learn something new... Even shitty DHX3 & drop offs dont stop me. Sounds like the gear you have has nothing to do with abilty :)

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well Facebook's resources have been exhausted for today and I've already seen Pinkbikes VOD (until 6pm that is!). So now I'm here wasting time because it's not like I have a test tomorrow.

Too much time.

Smokez87

Likes Dirt
Since the day I joined this forum I just cant help myself, been spending hours on a few forums and sites searching for parts for my first diy build.

It is so addictive!