Mountain bike riders deliberately hurt as tracks sabotaged with rocks logs: Nerang

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did somebody earlier say that one or two cops were caught out by this dickless wonder? It would be interesting to compare their reaction if that was not the case...they don't often give a shit about this sort of thing down here.

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are a number of Qld and Federal Police who ride in the area and all of us do worry about what could happen. Most people have seen booby traps or seen someone caught out by them, so I think the police are really no different to other riders in that regard. It is more the fact that things keep happening and there have been official complaints to the police, including some sort of recent run-in between the likely perp and a lady. The local member has apparently made a statement about the MTB events for the next Comm Games being moved to another venue as Nerang is too risky, but that's not going to happen. Justice will be done.

Hi Fellow mtbers, I was in whimps trail this afternoon (Sunday 24 august) at 4pm an hour ago now, half way walking up seen a man fitting the decscription of the vandal he was somewhere in the distance of around 50m to the right of the track easily visible. Didn't think much of it at first as there is usually bush walkers about, but just gave me creeps for some reason or another then it popped into me head yeah could be the fella we are all looking out for. As I made my way back down seen another mtber and said I'd seen a strange lookin fellow up there and to keep a lookout. Just a heads up guys and girls if it is the vandal looks like he could be making his way over to the other side of the Forrest now. Cheers, Ride on.