• oddjob's Liteville

• Budget M9

• The Evil one

• GT XCR5000

• Anthemic Carbon

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Well that's plain fucking odd..... Back end of the forum not doing what it's asked to do..... After voting you're still not supposed to be able to see the results, but somehow it's still getting through. I'm stumped.

Minlak

custom titis
Well that's plain fucking odd..... Back end of the forum not doing what it's asked to do..... After voting you're still not supposed to be able to see the results, but somehow it's still getting through. I'm stumped.
I have pm’d @moorey to get it working for you. He is busy approving trading access at the moment but will get in this shortly.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
It's normal process, but the idea as presented to me was that it's supposed to be a secret process; tongues/fingers/keyboards can wag, hinting at the poll progress - which has happened with both last month's and the current poll - which could potentially influence other readers who haven't voted yet.

Plus the nominees aren't excluded from voting, so of course it's entirely understandable that they might vote for their own bikes. Therefore it's somewhat preferable (from our side at least) that they can't see if they're likely to win the month's prize or not. A bit of suspennse never killed anyone (at least I don't think so).

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I can't see the poll on Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Two and a half frames completely in bits gets votes. Thanks people.

Don’t donkey vote people! Vote for someone else