Mt beauty crashes .....

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
g-day gys
me as one of the riders who had crashed at mt beauty, i know it sucks heeps to hear from the first aid / doctor to know that you are not able to race for the rest of the weekend.
you gys mite of seen me walking around on saturday with a sling on, from the start of the of the day, because at the back of where all of the tents are, theres the old 4X track and there was a double there and i jumped it (tryed), and the back of the bike got bucked up and i front cased it and unfortuneatly damaged a muscle behind the sholder, and as iv tryed to ride since, and the muscle is quite improtant to riding.
but the main bummer, was it would of been my first race as well soo.....:mad::(
so if you have had a crash and the doc has send you couldnt ride for the rest of the weekend post it up :D:D:):)

Reece.

Likes Dirt
Dont mean to be and asshole but what is the point of this thread?

there have been some real lame threads lately

but sorry to hear that you couldnt race... always next time

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Dont mean to be and asshole but what is the point of this thread?

there have been some real lame threads lately

but sorry to hear that you couldnt race... always next time
The point? He's trying to express his disappointment in being injured, no need to be lame and have a go at him or it. Now, if you had of said "Read the rules on gramma and spelling etc", that would have been a fair comment.

aceyone

Likes Dirt
But on the bright side, at least it meant that I had someone to talk to for a while while I was directing traffic at the road crossing on Sunday morning :rolleyes:.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
ahh yes i saw this crash when i was in the shuttle line. You totally binned it. Wasnt it before practice had even started?

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Speaking of crashed did anyone else get redirected because of the massive car crash on near Merton comming back from the race. It says there was 4 young guys in one of the cars that it has me a little worried that they could have possible been fellow riders.

NeeBean

Likes Dirt
Thats unfortunate mate, i saw you arround the track. I had a couple of big falls but nothing to stop me from riding.
Didn't happen to me this race but it often does.

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
Speaking of crashed did anyone else get redirected because of the massive car crash on near Merton comming back from the race. It says there was 4 young guys in one of the cars that it has me a little worried that they could have possible been fellow riders.
More importantly what about the 3 people that lost their lives and the girl who now has no parents....

Jimass

Eats Squid
^^^ Shittttttttttt.

Yeah, Jimmy it happened before practise had started.

Oh and Kill switch you gave me some good ideas for lines as I was sitting in front of you on the last shuttle up for practise on Sunday. :D

I binned it three times, well slide out, and hit three trees. Fun!

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
More importantly what about the 3 people that lost their lives and the girl who now has no parents....
I know exactly what you mean, i was kind of referring to being a little worried that it was a bunch or mtbers after a race mucking round on the way home being stupid and causing all this harm.
Ended up being a 5 and a half hour trip home.

^^^ Shittttttttttt.

Yeah, Jimmy it happened before practise had started.

Oh and Kill switch you gave me some good ideas for lines as I was sitting in front of you on the last shuttle up for practise on Sunday. :D

I binned it three times, well slide out, and hit three trees. Fun!
Haha my pleasure to help out :D I personally though it was a better line, but by the time i got there in my race run i did it that sloppy anyway.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Well I didn't race beauty or get injured, but I figure I may aswell post my dissapointment. I raced Ourimbah state, was having good practise, lots of fun.... It was time to qualify, it was going well until i got a flat.:mad:

Jimass

Eats Squid
Yeah, I ended up just taking a shite line anyway...

I feel really sorry for that family. Mum told me about it on the way home from school.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i know its one of those tragetys that we might remember as each time we go to beauty.. :(
it is so unfortunat to hear, when i was on my schools central australia trip a mate told me that his mates mum, dad and his sister were in a car crash, the dad died instantly, mum passed away on the way to hospital then they thought that the sister was making an inprovement but then she passed away from internal bleeding a day after:(:( it is realy shit to see that sort of thing happen.......

Last edited:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i know its one of those tradgetys that we mite remember as each time we go to beauty.. :(
its so unfortuneat to hear, when i was on my schools central australia trip a mate told me that his mates mum, dad and his sister were in a car crash, the dad died instently, mum passed away on the way to hospital then they thought that the sister was making an improvment but then she passed away from interal bleeding a day after:(:( it realy is shit to see that sort of thing happen.......
If you're going to tell such serious tales you might want to show some respect and put some effort into the spelling/grammar/punctuation...