Mt Majura Super D

Gabecadzow

Likes Dirt
Any pics from today?
there will be some on photo pirate and some lady told me she would put a link to heres on Rotorburn, also the brother of the bloke who was riding the silver norco, and was wearing a red dh kit, is apparently selling all the pics form the day, the link should be on corc...
ill try get it for here...
and a couple of peeps were filming today, ill try to get the links for the movies,

Im the brother of the guy that was riding the silver norco ill get some low res photos up later on tonight just let me know what you were wearing what bike and number you were and ill see if i have any good shots of you i got lots of really good ones on the day i would like to sell them for $10 for the photos that i have of you let me know what you think Thanks.

dan-492

Likes Dirt
hey mate, i was number 736 i think, wearing black/grey tld kit with camo THE helmet. i was on a black/white glory. Cheers

Hey Dan yeah I got three photos of you on the day one looks really good the other two arent two bad ill post up a small version of it so you can have a look and if you want all three full quality bring $10 to the next race and i'll bring a CD with them on it just let me know if you want them.