MTB Direct Stocking Banshee = stoked

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Considering the same frame can accept 135x10, 142x12, 148x12,150x12, 157x12, in either 26", 27.5" or 27.5+, 29" configurations, they're actually saving you money if you lack the brain function to read a simple description...

stoo

Likes Dirt
I'd pay more for the brighter colour options that they're not stocking. They are bonza frames for that price.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
This is good news.
I reckon' I'll be short-listing the Prime within 12-18 months.

Anyone rockin' one?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
MTB Direct are the only avenue to Banshee in Australia by my understanding. Looks like the Defcon debacle sealed the fate of all the other dealers.

moorey

call me Mia
Was only speaking to a bloke recently that was starting to distro them in Canberra.
Surely MTBD would offer more variety of models and colours if only seller? Aus has been good to banshee.

Keith?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Was only speaking to a bloke recently that was starting to distro them in Canberra.
Surely MTBD would offer more variety of models and colours if only seller? Aus has been good to banshee.

Keith?
Not that it means much, as shit probably doesn't get updated, the Banshee website when looking for dealers still list x6 dealers in Australia.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

Keith?
Missing Link Bikes?