MTB Jumps + 4WD = Matchsticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdstorer

Likes Dirt
I spent a good couple of weekends building wooden ladders and jumps in the paddock at Mum and Dads place so I had a sick little run down the hill with about 5 really good ladder jumps.. unfortunatley my little bro had his birthday party there last night and after his billionth beer he decided to try jumping them in his 4WD and now they look like matcksticks... :( little bastard! :mad: oh well, back to scratch..

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
What does this have to do with trail building. This Area of the forum is strickly for guide/tips on building. Dj section is where you should have posted.

bdstorer

Likes Dirt
what does it have do do with trail building? I built a trail, now its broken.. or would you feel happier if I said I used nails and bits of wood? fark talk about anal? :) Yeah, he turned up with new timber for me this arvo.. still its gunna take a fair bit of rebuilding (I'll be using nails and wood).

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah jesus, sorry to hear that. Some pics would be awesome :D .
Good that he's actually helping you build it back up....doesn't sound anything like what my brothers would do (or wou;d'nt do) :p:(

Status
Not open for further replies.