Multiple accounts

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Can't we all go old school and actually have a dinner somewhere where photos and fingerprints can be taken?

A bit of an impossible ask admittedly.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Can't we all go old school and actually have a dinner somewhere where photos and fingerprints can be taken?

A bit of an impossible ask admittedly.
Yay! Wed night rides are back!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

LPG

likes thicc birds
I'm wondering if the main suspected multiple account user has been promoting a product as part of a paid marketing exercise or some sort of personal interest. I always thought his scenario was a bit too tailored for marketing. Only thing that i dicated to e that it was genuine was that his profile was old and active 4ish years ago when I looked.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Oddjob if you need to get the ball rolling on a fresh brew-ha-ha:

It's on.

@uncle grumpy the thread made it past the 3Rd post without going off topic...we all deserve a medal, some of us 2 or more.

If these Wednesday night rides are back on can we wait until I get a new bike please? I say we do the first one across the harbour bridge under the next full moon!!!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I'm wondering if the main suspected multiple account user has been promoting a product as part of a paid marketing exercise or some sort of personal interest. I always thought his scenario was a bit too tailored for marketing. Only thing that i dicated to e that it was genuine was that his profile was old and active 4ish years ago when I looked.
I feel there has been an element of that with some of the users who've been involved in some of the more bland comments posted.

Not sure about the more argumentative ones though

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

If these Wednesday night rides are back on can we wait until I get a new bike please? I say we do the first one across the harbour bridge under the next full moon!!!
I might be able to make it there by then.

How long does it take to ride 1000km?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Even an admin management thread goes tits up pretty quick round here, huh?
Sometimes these threads make it easier for me to see who signed out at 2.33pm and replied to their last past at 2.34pm under a different user name. You feel me? ;)

Flow-Rider

Burner
He came across as a retailer to me.