Muovasi carbon frame, any good

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Both of the orders so far have arrived in 2 business days of posting. Very impressed so far. Let's see if the third package is as quick
I've caught the couriers please bloke on two occasions not even bothering to ring my doorbell before. At the time I was living in a townhouse and I could hear his car drive in (presmably he'd rather drive through than get out of the car. He didn't even get out to leave the card, just tossed it onto the front door area. In his defence couriers get paid squat and his card flick was on point.

safreek

I've caught the couriers please bloke on two occasions not even bothering to ring my doorbell before. At the time I was living in a townhouse and I could hear his car drive in (presmably he'd rather drive through than get out of the car. He didn't even get out to leave the card, just tossed it onto the front door area. In his defence couriers get paid squat and his card flick was on point.
This fella must like his job heaps, he comes within 3 stairs of the top and yells out, pretty ledgendry really, he has a 70kg plus dog frothing to get him, a 2.5 foot gate the only thing saving him.
In my defence there is a big sign at the bottom of the stairs

safreek

Looking like the next cyclingdeals order should be showing up on Monday , crc, still waiting for scanning .

safreek

All arrived today from cyclingdeals, still no word from crc, surprised I am not.
Apparently auspost has shipping info, no mention of the package though
Screenshot_2018-11-27-18-51-07-16.png

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
good stuff...looking like a really nice, yet budget friendly build. have you started putting her together yet or still just collecting parts?

safreek

Nar
As much as I hate crc I have no choice, brakeset(hydro) Zee shifter and chain for 99 bucks. Nowhere in Australia can even come close.
Now stand back, give me a knife and fork and I shall eat a slice of humble pie.
Let's see how long it takes the bastards this time
Is that the stuff you ordered off them from September’s and said you’d never buy from them again? That has to be a crc record.
The quote above was written a week or so ago.
Unfortunately after feeling let down by shimano brakes and their floppy, loose feelings levers I needed some cheap brakes, I assumed that cheap shimano would if been total rubbish.
Believe me, I even tried to find those helix brakes before hitting crc .
Was worth eating humble pie, the brakes feel good quality compared to the slx, should find out how well they work in a week or so.
Could if purchased 4 sets if these for the same price as , now I get it, shitmano

safreek

good stuff...looking like a really nice, yet budget friendly build. have you started putting her together yet or still just collecting parts?
I am only doing the basics, tyres and such as I have no tools so the shop will be doing most.
Internal routing stops me doing the brakes.
Not far away now though

safreek

BB on the way, seems like fastway couriers are not as quick as couriers please, about 4 working days compared to 2 days. Getting close though

Looks nice, did you get some pics of the completed build?
What was the total cost all said and done?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

safreek

Looks nice, did you get some pics of the completed build?
What was the total cost all said and done?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Did you notice the gorgeous dog in the background, he is my bike protector.
The approx cost was around 800, the majority of it being new.
The one thing that has pissed me is xc tyres, fucken continuously getting flats.
Shall hunt a proper photo