my bad drop (vid now up)

Rik

logged out
HAHAHA LOL TEH FUNNAEZ0R!!111
man, that's hilarious, did he try at all to land on the ramp?

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
yer fine, didnt hurt, i was just couvered in mud, only got a small patch of skin of me elbow

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
btw, the reason i missed the landed is it pretty much blind untill u take off from the top, so Rik, i did try and land on the ramp

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
and fuzzy = yep there sunrim ryno lites, ive had no probs till this happened. there really strong never had to true em since i bought em

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was watching, he landed on the ramp the first 2 attempts, only just on the right hand side, then on the third attempt, he pushed too hard and missed.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
yer, im now direct from hell (were mtb riders, where going to hell anyway). when im watchin that vid, im laughin more than u guys. thank god 2step had his cam.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
mavic 321, im just bout to go get it and only skin was taken off. the morin after and my mussels hurt

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
amazingly it didnt, only a cut on the elbow. The landing was very soft mud which is why the wheel dug in soo bad...
(an and1 post)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Nice one dude, what happened to your disc rotor up front! :shock:

Looks pretty bad, good you got out ok :)

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
to answer the question bout the rotor, its fine, nothin happened to it. it just looks like it cazu of the wheel. also i got a mavic d521 to put on the front and there doin it right now, i get it bak on saturday (3 days without my bike, NOOOO)