my bighit.......

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
they go alright. but there not boxxers . i have to keep them lubed up a far bit to keep them smooth. but when they are just serviced they run smooth as.
so can't complaine.

well i could but i won't.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
one complaint is that it only has 5.5 or 6in at the back. but it feels like more.i wish thay had made some thing that could change the head angle and increse the travel type thing like the other bighits. but anyway that the way of things i guess.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
yeah true..... when she dusty she looks mint....well not mint (as in mint condition) but looks heaps good.

yeah the componats suck really got to keep a good eye on them to keep them going really.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
will you give me some boxxer to put in there place.don't think so.

nah not selling anything just replacing when needed .ie: when it brakes. cause im saving the dosh to go overseas next year.

Cam Hart

Likes Dirt
Hey Frank

It's great to see someone who just digs their bike and gets out there and rides it. Everyone would like something bigger or better, but bottom line is that you are riding and having a hoot doing it.
Might see you at Fellcrag.
CAM

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would love one of those with a set of DJ'3s on the front for everyday muck around riddin. Looks sweet dude, hope to see you round the traps soon.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
dudes, i do just ride .and yep i'll see ya at fellcreg on sundee. hope it don't rain cause it'll be sticky if it dose.

oh yeah thats frame number 2 i've cracked one in march this year. not fun .