my bighit.......

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My big hit will be running by fellcrag (getting BB on wednesday and chainguide Thurs/firday) but, I don't have a fullface or the cash for entry fee for fellcrag :( I could go and watch fellcrag but my time will be better spent riding rather than watching :) Got the bike.. now just gotta get out there to get the skills to match :p

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
well the next one then,huh. you be there or something or other-n- stuff. yeah i don't know.

have you got the bighit DH frame kit. if so how much did it cost for what you got . like did you get it with the shox as well. or just the frame.

thanks

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I should definately be at the next race after this weekend! I actually got my frame (pro not DH) 2nd hand with rear wheel for 1300. That included the shock and the tire/tubes etc. Tacken me a couple months to put it together but, it has been worth the wait and now I can get out and ride :)

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
the head tube weld on the left hand side. were the top and down tubes part. and i've cracked the new frame as well i think. cause on the triples twisting onto the frame .oh well shit happens im still racing it tomorrow tho.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get yourself some single crowns frank. Mozo's only have 5.5 inch of travel anyway so to reduce the chance of cracking another frame, change your forks :)

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
did you need to get a mega hard spring for urs Frank? My mates running an 800lb (hes biog though), u?

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
yeah i got an 800 straight away but the other week got a 700 to race with just so it's a little more squishiy.yeah well im big to 6'3 100kgs.so i guess thats big.

Az

Likes Dirt
Im still running the standard one, Im 80kg and its fine for me.

Did you get the long or the short frame??

nick Rastas

Likes Dirt
hey frank-oi nice bike, but in ya last picture i see ya put a new spring in the red one the black on on the bricks is the old one yea, if it is the black one looks bigger and so if you've put a shorter spring on the shock that mean that when it goes to bottom out it cant coz the springs will hit and im pretty sure that that is real bad for it, ya might wanna get it looked at i may be wrong thow

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
the red spring is the new one. yes it's shorter in lenght but. it is still longer then the onriginal stock spring. that the bike came with so it's all good.

the black one is a fox 800 that i got when it was new. the red i got the other day witch is a RS 700.

but yeah it's bigger then the original spring size.