My Brand New 2006 Stinky In Whistler

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks nice, is that a replaced linkage plate? looks different to the ones that first came out, the original ones had parallelograms, they look solid

Last edited:

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah I think thats the standard one. Those 06 stinky frames look a bit wierd to me, oh well as long as they ride nice..

dopestylesamwin

Likes Dirt
yeah i think that the linkage is the one off the deluxe, I bought it on pro deal straight from Kona and that was the linkage that it came out of the box with.

I definately hit all of those trails and more I have been living here since last september and will be here till at least september. Joyride is off the hook, joyride and schlayer are my favourite for sure. The rock roll in on joyride is intense.

Whistler downhill is sweet but nothing beats ripping through A-line it is sooo smooth!!!

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dopestylesamwin said:
yeah i think that the linkage is the one off the deluxe, I bought it on pro deal straight from Kona and that was the linkage that it came out of the box with.

I definately hit all of those trails and more I have been living here since last september and will be here till at least september. Joyride is off the hook, joyride and schlayer are my favourite for sure. The rock roll in on joyride is intense.

Whistler downhill is sweet but nothing beats ripping through A-line it is sooo smooth!!!

That rock roll down on joyride is one of the sketchiest bits on the mtn, never felt like i could be completely in control when going down it, and damn you build up some speed quickly.

Wait until later on in the season, when the brake bumps build up on a-line , wont be so smooth any more. They should almost pave aline with the amount of traffic that it gets

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dopestylesamwin said:
I definately hit all of those trails and more I have been living here since last september
Words can't even begin to describe how jealous I am. I might have to do that next year. For my own sanity if nothing else.

RaID said:
That rock roll down on joyride is one of the sketchiest bits on the mtn, never felt like i could be completely in control when going down it, and damn you build up some speed quickly.

Wait until later on in the season, when the brake bumps build up on a-line , wont be so smooth any more. They should almost pave aline with the amount of traffic that it gets
I always enjoyed the roll in on Joyride. Building up all that speed was half the fun. I found the sketchiest bits were on Lower Joyride. Those really narrow, steep turns and skinny woodwork. The rock roll in on Detroit Rock City is intense. I swear it looks vertical from the top.

Jimmy401

Likes Dirt
:D u lucky bastard, i am soooo jealous of u whistler right now sounds pretty f'ing sweet,

bike looks mad too.