My chase

chandler_mate

Likes Dirt
i think it only comes complete

and1: yeh thats me, from sic

DJ forks are pretty crap compared to something like fox forx
they feel like there meant to take big hits so there not to great in the plush department
for dirt jumps and skatebowls i dont really care. As long as they dont flex theyll do

G

lotecsiriusconcept said:
oops my bad i get slider + and breakout + mixed up all the time :oops: i meant now all it needs are some BREAKOUT+ :p
they have the same travel :roll:

lotec

Banned
what you mean......? he shouldnt get them cause they have the same travel? breakout plus are 7 inches his forks are mx 5 (i think) and the breakout plus are much plusher, have better valving and more adjustment PLUS i was joking see the smiley...... HA.... HA....... HA not funny! i was just thinking of a way to use the frame to its full potential - 1.5 inch headtube only forks OR if you meant they have the same travel thats the only thing they are the same in (the breakouts and shermens) i know that i just confuse the names i dont know why but i do i think ive learned them now though but im really really slow, ask anyone that knows me :roll:

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
creepyjoe said:
lotecsiriusconcept said:
love the 1.5 headtube now all it needs is some slider+ :twisted:
Yea because ya know... dirtjump bikes with 1.5" headtubes were designed for 1 1/8" inch steerer dual crown forks like the slider+.
Lol, yeah like Dirt Jumper III's.......¿

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can buy the frame by itself but the bike is in such high demand in australia that there are no frames available!!!

chandler_mate

Likes Dirt
yeh something like that
i dont know how many were brought into the country but i only know/know of one other person who has one

something

Likes Bikes
monkeymagic said:
you can buy the frame by itself but the bike is in such high demand in australia that there are no frames available!!!
do you know by any chance how much and where from? or do i just talk to my local cannondale dealer?

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
something said:
monkeymagic said:
do you know by any chance how much and where from? or do i just talk to my local cannondale dealer?
just talk to local cannondale dealer.

they have one hanging up in a bike shop near me, i go down there and drool over it occasionally!