My CTR boy bike co, daredevil

Ty

Eats Squid
This is my second Boy bike co (my first was stolen) built up with psylos, d321s, hayes, etc. i've got an evil SRS chain guide and some pro taper bars on orders and then she'll be sweet.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks very nice, how you getting the Evil Guide? ordering it online from the US?

poo

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

Radministrator
Kalem: apparently the company that imports Norco will be bringing Evil/E13 into Australia soon...

Ty

Eats Squid
had a bit of a chat today with one of the dudes involved with importing evil/e.13 products, and they are getting a very limited number of SRS (single ring security) and DRS (dual ring security) guides into Australia, they are probably getting about 2, yes two guides into australia, they will be about $300 which is about the same a MRP system 2 slalom. i'll give a full review when i get one.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ty` said:
had a bit of a chat today with one of the dudes involved with importing evil/e.13 products, and they are getting a very limited number of SRS (single ring security) and DRS (dual ring security) guides into Australia, they are probably getting about 2, yes two guides into australia, they will be about $300 which is about the same a MRP system 2 slalom. i'll give a full review when i get one.
I know all about them and how good they are, i've been cruisin lots of mtb forums for a while. I just didn't know they had sorted out an importer yet. I hope they get some imperial's comin over too.

Ty

Eats Squid
Kalem, if your keen i can get you some phone numbers etc of who to contact in victoria, and yes i long for an evil imperal, right after i get my endless lifetime frame

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bike ty how do u find the seals on your psylo's i i keep going through them like there made of papper and nice choice with the protappers i have a set of the old ones with the sticker on them havent had a prpb with them as i said in the other thread my forks are the only thing letting the bike down

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ty` said:
Kalem, if your keen i can get you some phone numbers etc of who to contact in victoria, and yes i long for an evil imperal, right after i get my endless lifetime frame
yeah two very very nice frames, from two very smart guys... i will someday hope to be able to afford one of those sweet bikes...

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ty` said:
kalem, do you ever use ridemonkey?
hahahahahaha, ridemonkey, hahahahahaha. HCOR.net is the place to be ! This place seems pretty cool though.

hey Kalem, what up ?

Nice look'n bike Ty'. How old is it ? I was trying to get one mid last year but there were none to be had and the owner(forget his name) wasn't doing another batch until he had an order for 30 or something.

Ty

Eats Squid
i'm a lerker on Hcor.nrt, i'm too scared to post there :)

as for the bike, this one i got second hand but the orignal owner got it mid last year, i got my first one early last year, Dom got the last one off garry from CTR about mid last year. there was talk of another batch but of a different design (lighter) but from all reports CTR has gone bust.